Chapter 47

Rocky's P.O.V

I close the door and kneel in front of Lynn. "You okay?" I ask as I place a hand on her knee. She shrugs. "Is it because we were here during your private time?" I ask softly.

She shakes her head. "No... well, yeah. It's embarrassing, Rocky. But no. That's not what's bothering me." She sighs deeply.

I nod. "Okay, can you tell me what's wrong?" I ask as u grab her hands.

She shrugs again. After a few deep breaths, she says, "I feel like I disappoint you guys and Ross a lot."

"What? What makes you say that?" I question as I sit on the tub next to her.

I pull her onto my lap. "Last night, Ross wanted a baby. But I told him no, I didn't want one just yet. I feel like we're too young. But then you guys were excited to be uncles and Rydel... I feel like I let everyone down," she sobs into my shoulder.

I run her back. "You don't let anyone down," I whisper and kiss her cheek. "I promise."

Someone knocks on the door. "can I come in?" Ross begs.

Lynn gets off me and nods. "Yeah, come in," I sigh. I like having her close to me. Wait, what am I saying!? I'm dating Alexa! "I... I'll um- let you guys be alone." I say awkwardly before exiting the bathroom. I run down the stairs and out the front door.

Riker runs after me. I continuously run my fingers through my hair. "Whoa, what happened?" He asks as tear stream down my face.

I shake my head. "If I tell you you can't tell anyone!" I yell. "Nobody, Riker! And I mean it!" I growl as I hold the collar of his shirt in my hand.

He shoves me away. "Okay, okay. What is it?" He asks as he dusts himself off.

"Sorry," I huff. I take a deep breath. "I like Lynn..."

His jaw drops. "Rocky, you're kidding!? You're upset about that!?" He laughs. "Everyone likes her dude, she's hot!" He yells.

"Who?" Lynn asks as her and Ross step onto the porch.

"You," I wanted to say. Instead I told her nobody.

She nods and walks inside. Ross stays out here and glares at Riker. "I swear to god, Riker." He growls.

Riker throws his hands up as if he were surrendering. We all walk back into the house. "We gotta go, baby bro!" Rydel says and hugs Ross.

We all hug him and Lynn before leaving. I grab my phone and text Lynn.

Rocky: Lynn?

Lynn: Rocky...

Rocky: did you...

Lynn: no you were
too quick to come in

Rocky: good

Lynn: sure

Rocky: don't talk like
that. You know we all
love you.

Lynn: yea, I know

Rocky: okay, love ya

Lynn: love ya too

I smile to myself and look out the window rest of the ride. "Rocky's in love! Rocky's in love!" Rydel sings as she prances around mine and Riker's room.

"Delly, shh. I'm not talking about Alexa," I sigh as I tug at the ends of my hair.

She stops jumping around. "Wh-who are you talking about then?" She gulps.

I grab my pillow and scream into it. "It's Lynn," I say as I lift my head. She stares at my with wide eyes. "Ry-Rydel!" I say as I start breathing heavy.

"Riker!" I hear her voice, faintly call.

My brothers come rushing into the room as I fall backwards on my bed. "Rocky! Rocky, can you hear me?" I hear Riker's voice as the room gets darker.

Then, everything went black.