Chapter 41

//sexual content ahead\\

Lynn's P.O.V

I pull back from Ross and I's heated make out session. I rest my forehead against his. "Are you okay? Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks quietly.

I close my eyes and nod. "Yeah, I'm sure."

"I'll be gentle and slow," he breaths against my lips. "I'd never hurt you like that."

I nod again. "I know.. I just needed a second." I sigh.

He nods and leans down. Our tongues fight for dominance as he unclasps my bra. He slides it off my arms and I pull down on his boxers. He begins kissing down my neck and slides off my underwear. He pulls his lips away from my skin and gives me a questioning look. I just nod and he kisses me softly. Seconds later, I feel him enter me. I bite my lip, trying to ignore the small pains. I whimper softly to myself. He stops rocking his hips and looks at me. "Are you okay?" He asks worryingly.

I nod. "Y-Yeah, keep going." I whisper as I wrap my legs around his waist.

He plants another kiss on my lips and starts thrusting again. I start rocking my hips with his as he speeds up. our moans intoxicate the air. "shit, Lynn," he moans. I moan loudly as I climax. He speeds up as he finishes coming down from his high. He collapses on top of me, kissing my collar bone a few times. "I love you." He whispers as he lays next to me.

I roll over and he slings his arm around my waist. "I love you, too." I smile.