Chapter 6

Lynnette's P.O.V

After Ross leaves, I attempt to stand up by myself. Not a good idea. I sit back down in the chair and wait for Ross. ~ "Hey princess! I got your favorite! He exclaims as he comes through the door. "Whats wrong?" He asks as he rushes to my side.

I push him away from me. "Why don't you ask Cara?" I snap.

He looks at my confused. "What're you talking about?"

I feel tears fall down my cheeks. "Cara came by when you were gone. She said she was ready for you.. if you wanted her." I say as I begin to sob.

He cradles me in his arms. "But you're here now. I don't need her." He whispers sweetly. After my sobs die down, he asks, "wanna eat now? You kept complaining that you're hungry." He laughs lowly.

I shake my head and pull away from him. "Stay away from me." I growl defensively.

He crawls closer to me. "Lynn, stop it. I don't know what I did.. Just let me hold you." He says as tears brim his eyes. I shake my head again and stand up. I stumble upstairs and into the guest bedroom. I hear Ross run up behind me. "Baby girl, let me in." He begs as I slide down the wall opposite the door.

I bring my knees to my chest and wrap my arms around my legs. I burry my face in my arms, sobbing quietly. I hear the door open slowly and close quickly. I feel Ross' hand go on my knee.

He sits there for a few minutes, listening to me sob. "Lynn," he whispers. I look up at him, filled with scared eyes. "Baby, what's going on?" He asks worryingly.

I crawl into his lap. "I'm scared you're going to leave me." I cry into his chest.

"I'm not going to leave you." He promises. I just nod and we stand up. He kisses my fore head before helping me down the stairs.

I sit at the table as he gets the food out. "I'm dizzy." I complain as he sits next to me.

I lean my head on his shoulder and he picks up my fork. He feeds me a little until I won't allow him to anymore. "You wanna go lay on the couch?" He asks sweetly.

I shake my head slowly. "No, I want to keep you company."

He laughs a little and finishes eating. He sits back in his seat and I place my head on his chest. I hear the front door swing open but neither of us move. "Am I interrupting something?" An embarrassed Rocky asks.

Ross shakes his head. "Nah, what's up?" Ross asks his older brother as he tightens his grip on me.

"Mom sent me over. She said that Cara was gonna be here tonight." He states as he sits across from us.

Ross furrows his eyebrows. "How'd she know Cara was coming over?" He asks, growing angry.

Rocky shrugs. "She sent her over." He declares.

I slowly stand up and make my way to the stairs. "Babe!" Ross calls. I turn and look at his sympathetic face. "You okay?"

I nod. "Yeah, I'm just going to go shower and lie down." I sigh and walk upstairs.

I walk to the closet and get a towel. I go into the bathroom and turn on the water. I hear Ross and Rocky yell at each other for a few minutes. I just stand under the water and try to accept the fact his mom doesn't like me. I quickly wash and turn off the water. As I finish getting dressed, I hear a frustrated groan come from Ross as he makes his way upstairs.

I open the door and see him walking into his room. I follow him and sit on the bed. He flashes a smile at me through the mirror.

He sighs and walks out of the room. "You wanna come downstairs with me?" He asks from the top of the stairs.

I stand up and make my way over to him. We walk downstairs. We sat on the couch but kept our distance. He seemed pissed and I didn't want to make it worse.

He keeps glancing over at me. After the show is over, he stands up and extends his hand to me. Confused, I take it. He pulls me up and close to him. He leans his forehead against mine, closing his eyes. I allow my eyes to flutter closed. His hot breath hits my lips as he wraps his arms around my waist. I run my hands up his chest and around his neck. He slowly leans down, pecking my lips twice before kissing me longly.

I don't know what's happening right now..

Our lips move in-sync slowly and passionately. I move my hands up and tangle my fingers in his soft hair. "Perfect," he mumbles against my lips.

I furrow my eyebrows and slightly pull back. He leans his forehead against mine again. "What?" I ask softly.

A small smile appears on his face. "I said perfect.. As in everything is perfect when I'm kissing you." He explains.

"Why don't we take this upstairs because we have work tomorrow?" I as as he glances down towards our feet.

"Or, we can take this upstairs and have fun." His smile fades into a smirk.

I shake my head. "I want to.. But we have to work tomorrow." I say sternly.

He pulls back a little more, so our faces are inches apart. "But if I want.. And you want to.. We should." He growls sexily.

"Ross-" he cuts me off by placing his finger on my lip.

"Shh, baby girl. Give me until midnight, yeah?" I nod as lust builds up inside of me. He smirks. "Good girl."