Chapter 49

Rocky moves next to me, so his face is next to mine. "Rocky," I whisper.

He bites his lip. "Mhm." Before I knew it, our lips were connected. I quickly pull back and shake my head. "I-I'm sorry. That was my fault," he sighs and rolls over so his back is facing me.

I wrap my arm around him. "It's okay... Do you want to come over and hang out?" I ask quietly.

He shakes his head. "No, I'm alright."

I sigh and press my lips to his neck softly. "Call me later, before you go to bed." I say as I get up.

"Will do," he says as I walk out of the room.

I walk downstairs and grab Ross' hand. "He should be okay, he's going to call me later if he needs anything." I state as we walk to the door with Riker behind us.

"Okay, thanks Lynn. Oh and don't tell mom!" He calls after us as we walk to the car.

We nod and get in. "You're too quiet," Ross States. "What's wrong?" He asks as he grabs my hand.

I shrug. "That scared me, ya know? My best friend almost killed himself."

He nods. "I know the feeling," he sighs and squeezes my hand.

I wipe a few tears. "Sorry," I mumble as he parks the car.

I get out, slamming the door behind me. "Lynn, I didn't mean to make you upset!" He says as he runs to me.

I push him away from me as he tries wrapping his arms around me. "I know, I just need to be alone right now," I say annoyedly.

He sighs and unlocks the door. I run into our room. "Babe," he whispers as I collapse on the ground.

"It's all my fault!" I sob into my hands.

Ross sits next to me. "Baby, it isn't your fau-"

I cut him off. "Yes it is Ross! If I didn't kiss him, if I didn't cuddle with him, if I didn't do it to myself, HE WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT!" I scream.

"Wh-when'd you kiss him?" He asks painfully.

I shove him away from me. "When we were broken up," i grunt. "Ugh, I need to call him." I say as I wipe my eyes.

I go to my phone and dial Rocky's number. "I was just about to call you, can I come over? I need to get out of the house." He says as he picks up.

I sigh in relief. At least he's okay. "Yeah, come over. We'll be here," I sigh.

I hear a door close in the background. "Are you okay?" He asks sweetly.

"I guess, I feel bad."

"We'll talk in a few," he says before hanging up.

Ross wraps his arms around my waist. I turn around in his arms and lay my head on his chest. I wrap my arms around his neck as he buries his face in mine. "Love you, baby."

I smile and kiss his head. "Love you too," I whisper. After a few minutes, the door bell rings. We pull apart and walk downstairs. "Hey Rocky!" I exclaim and hug him. "And Alexa?"

He nods. "Yeah, We're back together," he says awkwardly. "We just wanted to stop by before going to lunch."

I nod slowly as Ross grabs my hips. "Okay, well have fun!" I smile.

"Thanks," he smiles awkwardly before walking to the car.

Ross hugs me from behind me after I close the door. "Babe," he calls as I pull away from him.

"Yeah?" I ask as I get out cold cuts for sandwiches.

He slaps my butt. "I'm horny," he sighs.

"Ross?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't care," I say, annoyedly.

He huffs and walks to the living room. "Go fuck Rocky then!" He snaps quietly.

I drop the meat and bread. I storm over to him. "Excuse me?" I put my hands on my hips.

"I said go fuck Rocky. Obviously you're torn because he has a girlfriend," he growls and stands up.

I shake my head. "What happened to you?! You were just upstairs, telling me you love me.. now you're telling me to go fuck your brother." Tears stream down my face as he comes closer.

I back up against a wall. "I do love you, but you don't understand what it feels like to watch you kiss and cuddle and fall for my brother."

He puts his hands on either side of my head, pressing his body against mine. "You didn't see us kiss," I whisper.

He nods. "I did, earlier, Lynn. Don't deny it. Just know that I love you." He whispers as his forehead lays against mine. "I will always love you, for you."

I allow my eyes to flutter closed as he breathes lightly on my lips. "Ross, I didn't mean to. I want to marry you and have kids with you."He leans down and kisses me gently.He nibbles at my bottom lip lightly. I pull back and rest my forehead against his. "You can't just kiss me and everything you just said will disappear." I play with the collar of his shirt.

"I know," he sighs. His hands find their way to my hips.

I move my hands and tug at the bottom of his shirt, feeling lust and desire take over my body. "Take this off," I whisper.

He throws off his shirt and kisses underneath my ear. "Take these off," he unbuttons my jeans.

I push them down and kick them off my ankles. He grips my, now bare, thighs. I jump into his waist. As we walk to our room, we leave a trail of clothes. I pull back from our heated make out session after he lays me on the bed. "Ross," I whisper as he kisses down my chest. "We can't do this."

He looks up at me, sighing. "Why?"

I run my fingers through my hair, searching for an answer. "We do it almost every night?" It ends up coming out as more of a question.

He leans down and starts kissing my neck. "If you want me to stop or go further, let me know." He mumbles.

~~~~
Ross' P.O.V

"Ross, it hurts," Lynn whimpers underneath me. "Ross, get off me!" She pushes me off of her and starts crying. She gathers her clothes and puts them on.

"Baby, I-"

She shakes her head. "No, stop. Oh wait! You don't know how to do that!" She sobs.

"Did I really hurt you?" I ask quietly.

She doesn't answer. She just keeps sobbing as she makes her way to the bathroom. I hear her yelp in pain before the front door slams. I look out the window, watching Lynn walk to her car.