Chapter 17

{two days later}

I rub my eyes and sit up. "Hey, gorgeous." Ross smiles tiredly.

I look down at him and smile. "Hey, babe." I whisper, placing my head on his chest.

"Do we have to work today?" He asks quietly as he plays with my hair.

I shake my head. "No, but tomorrow's the last day.." I say.

He nods and rubs my back. "I had fun the other night." He smiles as we get up.

"Me too.. Let's do it again!" I exclaim.

He shakes his head vigorously. "No," he says firmly.

I wrap my arms around his waist, from the back and grab 'him'. "Come on, baby. Come play with me." I say and kiss the back of his neck.

He removes my hands and spins around. "Let's play, babe. But we play my way, or no way at all." He says and leans his face closer to me.

I nod as he breathes on my lips. "We'll play just how you like too. I just wanna play." I smirk. He nods and pushes me onto the bed.

~~

I quietly get up and slide on some clothes. I glance at the clock and see its 1:47 p.m. I order another pizza and by the time it's here, ross is still sleeping. I eat a piece and walk upstairs. "Get your lazy ass up. I'm bored." I whine and hit ross with a pillow.

He opens his eyes, quickly closing them again. "I don't want too." He pouts as he sits up. I pull him off the bed and slap his ass. "Hey! That hurt!" He whines as he slides on boxers.

We walk downstairs. "I just ordered that." I say and point to the pizza.

He nods. "Okay.. I'm not hungry right now. I had enough to eat." He smirks at me and sits on the couch.

I roll my eyes playfully and shake my head. "Well, I'm bored as fuck." I sigh as I sit on his lap sideways, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He snakes his arms around my waist. "Well, what do ya wanna do?" He asks as he leans his head on my shoulder.

"I don't know.. Movies or something?" I suggest.

He looks up before nodding. "Yeah, but let's go to the movies." He smiles.

I nod and we change. -- "what movie are we goin' to see?" I ask as we walk through the mall to get to the theatre.

"What ever you want, cutie." He says sweetly.

We watch a cute, romantic movie called The Best Of Me. we walk out, hand-in-hand, only to be bombarded by paparazzi. We shrug and pose for a few pictures. "Kiss!" Someone screams over the loud talking.

Ross and I, happily lean in and share a passionate kiss. When we pull back, I notice Riker staring at us. I awkwardly smile at him but he just gives me a dirty look. "Ready to go?" Ross ask, grabbing my attention.

I look over at him and nod. "Yeah, Riker's staring at us." I whisper.

He looks around and waves to his brother. After that, Riker just disappears. We shrug and say goodbye to a few people. I hug a few fans and Ross and I sign their little booklets.

As ross is driving, his phone starts buzzing. "Answer it please." He smiles.

It's a text from Rocky.

Rocky: hey dude!
Riker's kinda pissed
anyways, I just wanted
To know if u wanted
to hang out.

I read it out loud.

"Say, sure. When?"

Ross: sure, when?

Rocky: maybe later?

Ross: okay, come
over whenever.

Rocky: ok, bye

Ross: bye.

I scroll up and see he still has messages from when we broke up.

Ross: omfg
I can't live
without her!
She's so god
damn cute and I
miss her

Rocky: dude,it'll
be ok. You guys
will work it out.

I smile and set down his phone. "I know I'm cute." I giggle innocently.

He laughs and pulls into the driveway. "More than that, but i don't need to share that with my brother." He laughs as we get out. "What're you gonna do?" He asks.

I shrug. "I might go back to the mall. I'll see if my sister can meet me there or something." I say.

He nods as the doorbell rings. "Hey!" He exclaims as Rocky walks in.

"Hey, dude! Hi Lynn!" He says excitedly.

I wave with a smile. "Hi, Rocky." I giggle and grab my phone. "Okay, I'm leaving. Love you. Bye guys!" I say and walk out the door.