Chapter 32

Ross' P.O.V

My siblings stayed until 12:30am. After they left and we changed, neither of us were tired. "We could go downstairs, watch a movie and cuddle on the couch?" Lynn suggests.

I nod and smile. "Perfect, lets go," I say and grab her hand.

I sit on the couch with my back against the arm of it. Lynn sat between my legs and cuddled into my chest with her back against the back of the couch. She lays her head on my shoulder so if I turn my head her way, our lips would connect.

We watched about half of Romeo And Juliet when I turned my head and smashed my lips to hers. She kissed back weakly but moved to sit on her knees. She cupped my cheeks as I grabbed her hips. I pull her closer to me so our bodies are pressed against each others. Our lips move in-sync for a while until she pulls back. She sits back down and lays her head on my shoulder.

I wrap my arms around her body to keep her warm and secure. Once she falls asleep, I shut off the tv and carry her upstairs. I flick on the light and lay her on the bed. I pick up all our clothes off the floor then shut off the light. I lay next to her and she immediately snuggles into my side.

~~~~

I open my eyes to find I'm laying directly on top of Lynn, again. I smile and close my eyes. She giggles and kisses my head. "You and R5 have a show today," she whispers and plays with my hair.

I nod and look up at her, she keeps her hand tangled in my hair. "Are you coming?" I ask quietly.

She nods, "If you want me too."

I close my eyes again and lay my head on her pillow next to hers. When we finally decide to get up, I go to take a shower. When I get out and get dressed, I walk downstairs to find breakfast made and a note near my plate. I quickly glance at the note.

Ross,
I had to get out of the house, I'm sorry.
It's just Cara, Laura, and Diana keep showing up at the house, looking for you. I'll be home shortly. I love you.
Love,
Lynn

I set the note down and finish my food. An hour passes and Lynn still isn't home. I grab my phone and my keys and open up the door. I stop in my tracks when I see Lynn sitting on the front porch. I stuff my keys in my pocket and sit next to her. "Hey, are you okay?" I ask as I watch tears stream slowly down her face.

She looks over at me and I quickly wipe her tears. "I am now," she smiles.

I keep my hands on her cheeks as we both slowly lean in. "Ross! Lynnette! Is it true you're planning on eloping!?"

We jump back and see a swarm of paparazzi surrounding us. "What!? No!" I scream and stand up. "Who said that!?"

I pull Lynn up as someone says, "Laura Marano!"

I roll my eyes a Lynn begins sobbing and guide her into the house. "Forget them, babe. Come on, we have to get ready to go." I whisper as I close the door. She wraps her arms around my neck. I grip the back of her thighs tightly. "Jump, baby." She jumps and wraps her legs around my waist. I carry her upstairs and set her down on the bed. I kneel between her legs and try to wipe her tears. "Babe, it's okay. Stop crying. Come with me. We'll take a shower," I say quietly and pull her up.

She sniffles and nods. "B-But you already took a-a shower," she stutters.

I shrug and turn on the water. "I can take another one with you, baby girl." I smile at her as I throw off my shirt.

She nods again and I go over to her. I pull off her shirt and she slides off her pants. "Thank you," she mumbles as we step in.

I smile at her, "you're welcome, babe." I whisper and get her shampoo. She holds out her hand, awaiting the soap. After I help her wash up, she jumps on my waist again. I reach behind her and shut off the water. "You have to dry off," I giggle as I try to set her down. She shakes her head and tightens her grip on me. I sigh as I get a towel. I throw it around her. "Why're you so clingy?"

She shrugs as I set her on the bed. "I wanna be with you," she whispers as I wrap a towel around my waist. I smile to myself and get her undergarments.

I sit next to her and hand her, her clothes. "I'm right here, Lynn. I'm not going anywhere," I assure her as she slides on her underwear.

She clips her bra and slides it on. I get my clothes on as she finds something to wear. When she gets dressed, does her hair and moves onto her makeup, I wrap my arms around her waist. I kiss the back of her neck as she sets down her lipgloss. "Okay, I'm ready." She sighs as she grabs her phone.

I grab onto her hand and we go downstairs. We slide on our shoes and walk outside. When we get in the car, she looks like she's about to cry again. I start the car and back out. Once I get on the highway, I slide my hand up her skirt and rest it on her thigh. I feel her relax at my warm gesture. She leans her head against the window and has a silent smile the rest of the ride.