Chapter 28

When we arrive, his mom opens the door. "Hi guys! C'mon in!" She exclaims and steps aside.

I tighten my grip on Ross' hand and my other hand travels up to hold onto his bicep. "You're okay, baby." He whispers and kisses my forehead.

Stormie pulls each of us into a hug and calls the family in. Everyone files into the kitchen. We hug everyone and get our plates.

I wasn't that hungry so I picked at my food. Ross leans over and whispers, "are you okay?"

I nod. "Yeah, I guess." I say quietly.

He stands up and pulls me up. "We'll be right back." he states. His dad nods and we walk to the living room, to be away from everyone. "What's wrong, babe? He asks as he grabs my hips.

I rest my hands on his chest and shrug. "Nothing, I'm dizzy." I whisper.

He kisses my forehead. "You're warm.. we'll finish dinner and stay for an hour then we'll go home, sound good?" I nod and he kisses my lips lightly. We walk back to the dining room and sit down.

"Everything okay?" Stormie asks concernedly as I lay my head on Ross' shoulder.

He nods. "Yeah, she doesn't feel good so we're going to head home in an hour." Ross says sweetly.

Rydel looks at me sympathetically. "So I take it you guys are good now?" She asks with a smile.

Ross and I both nod. "Yeah, the good out weighs the bad." I smile and kiss Ross' jaw as he speaks.

"Good, you guys are so cute." She smiles.

The rest of the hour I stayed silent. Ross kept his arm wrapped around me and I kept my head on his shoulder the whole time. "Ready to go?" Ross asks as he looks down at me.

I nod and we stand up. "Thank you, dinner was amazing." I whisper to Stormie as I hug her.

Ross hugs his family before we walk to the car. he pulls up to the grocery store. We walk into the store, hand in hand. He gets me chocolate ice cream and gets some other food. As he's paying, some smacks my butt and my face. I whimper and turn around. "What the hell!?" Ross screams at some guy.

"Sorry, bro. She with you? 'Cause I wanna get in her pants." The guy smirks.

Ross shoves me behind him. "Yeah, she's with me! She was hold my hand, asshole!" Ross yells and grabs the bags and my hand. He storms out of the store and gets in the car. He turns to me and rubs my cheek. "Are you okay?" He asks.

I shake my head. "Can we just go home?" I ask as tears stream down my face.

He nods and pecks my lips a few times. He starts the car and we drive home silently. He grips the steering wheel with white knuckles. When we get home, I run upstairs in tears. I go into the bathroom and look in the mirror. My cheek is all red and puffy as it throbs. Ross runs up after me and into the bathroom. "Oh my fucking God. Baby, are you okay? Come on let's get some ice." He says and lifts me up.

I wrap my legs around his waist as I sob into his neck. "Ross, my butt hurts." I whine as he sets me on the counter.

He nods and gets an ice pack. He wraps it in a towel before handing it to me. "Stand up," he says quietly. I slide off the counter and stand up as I press the ice pack to my cheek. He pulls down my pants. He runs his hand over the mark. "Shit, babe. There's a fucking hand print." He says as he gets another ice pack.

He presses it to my butt, causing me to hiss in pain. "Ow," I whimper.

He gets down on his knees and presses his lips to it. He stands back up and sits in a chair behind me. After a few minutes, the pain goes away and I sit on his lap. "My poor baby girl." He whispers and kisses my neck gently. "She's sick, hurt, and sad." He sighs between kisses.

"But you can fix me, right?" I smirk as I kiss his cheek.

He nods. "I can, come on. Let's go upstairs. I'll fix you up there." He says as he carries me upstairs.

I start kissing his neck. When we get to our room, he kicks the door closed and shoves me against a wall. He kisses me roughly. I run my fingers through his hair, lightly tugging on the ends. He groans into my mouth and gently squeezes my butt.

I moan into his mouth as he lays me on the bed.