Chapter 12

Lynnette's P.O.V

I wake up sometime later and see I'm alone. I go to call Ross' name, but nothing comes out. Just air escapes my lips. I get up and stumble over something's. I open the door and make my way down the stairs. I see Ross in a ball, on the couch, sobbing. I walk over to him and sit next to him. "Go away." He snaps.

"What's going on?" I ask horsely.

He looks up and his gaze softens. "I thought you were Rocky." He says warily.

I shake my head and lay It across his lap. He plays with my hair and strokes my cheek. "Babe," I whisper into the silence.

"Yes, love?"

I sit up and bury my face in his neck. "What time is it?" I ask tiredly.

"It is.. 7:43pm." He states.

I look up at him. "How long was I asleep?" I ask.

"Four hours." He shrugs.

I climb on his lap and lay my head on his shoulder, so my nose is touching his jaw. He rests his hands on my lower back but travel down to my butt. I kiss his jaw, causing him to squeeze my butt. I giggle and sit up. "Wanna play?" I ask with an evil grin.

He bites his lip. "Yeah," he breathes out. I start moving my hips around so I'm giving him a lap dance. His 'member' springs up and he immediately flips us over. "Sorry about that." He giggles.

He leans down and kisses me, roughly. When the front door slams against the wall, signaling its open, we jump back. He pulls my legs over his 'member' so the person can't see it.

"Hey Rossy poo." Diana smirks.

He gets red with anger. "Hey, what's up?" He smiles genuinely.

"Well, I was at the neighbors and I thought maybe you'd wanna have some fun before I go home?"

Is she serious!? Does she not see me sitting here with a fucking diamond ring on my finger!?

"No, I have a fiancée." He snaps.

She Walks over to me and twirls my hair. "Umm, don't touch me." I mutter and move her hand.

"Awe babe! She's so cute! But let me guess. You guys have been together for a month but have only gotten dirty once." She says proudly.

I roll my Eyes and walk upstairs. "This is why I sleep all the time!" I yell.

After a few minutes, I knew something was wrong because Ross didn't come up yet. I quietly walk downstairs and watch. I watch him and Diana make out. I watch her slide her hand down his pants. She notices me and winks. I grab my keys and storm out of the house. Oh look, Ross actually followed me this time.

I walk to the car and Ross grabs my wrist. "What!?" I scream as tears make their way down my face.

"Babe, settle down." He says kindly.

I rip my hand from his grasp. "Settle down!? You were making out with another girl while I was there!" I shout.

He shake his head. "She kissed me! Baby, please don't leave me." he begs as I watch tear form in his eyes.

I shake my head and look down. "I'm sorry." I say before handing him the ring and leaving.

.

.

.

a/n

Uh-oh. Rynnette is o-v-e-r over!

Noooooooo!