Chapter 81

Ross' P.O.V

"would you like to go to dinner at my parents to see the children?" I ask as Lynn gets up.

She shrugs, folding her arms over her stomach. I follow her to the bathroom. She stares into the mirror, shuddering. I wrap my arms around her waist. "Is it bad that I'm starting to think bad about myself, again?"

I shake my head. "Not at all, baby. Everyone has something they don't like about themselves," I whisper.

"I miss my babies," she whines.

I press my lips to her temple. "We'll take a shower, get ready, have some mommy and daddy time, then go."

She nods, "okay."

~~~~~~~~

I sit on a stool in a corner, holding Lynn's ass as we make out during her party. Our tongues fight for dominance. She pulls back suddenly. "I want to go back to college," she bites her lip.

I laugh to myself, squeezing her butt. "I'm proud of you, babe. Can I show you how proud?" I smirk.

She nods vigorously. "Does it involve touching me?" She moans as I stand up to press my body to hers.

I nip at her earlobe. "As much as I want to, I can't. Unless you want me to," I whisper.

"Ross, you're making me weak," she whimpers. "Eat me out," she demands.

I smirk, pulling her to the bathroom. I lock the door, making her sit on the closed toilet seat. I move her dress up to her waist, pulling down her thong. i stuff them into my pocket. "I'm keeping these," I say huskily.

I lower my head, starting to eat her out. ~ we walk out of the bathroom, hand in hand. "Ross! It's finished!" Rocky yells.

Lynn giggles, clearly wasted. "What's finished? My fifth orgasm today?" She jumps on my waist.

I put her down, pulling her dress over her butt. "Babe, your dress is too short. But let's go back to my place and fuck," I say as I leave a hickey on her neck.

She giggles. "Fuck me," she laughs as I pull into my driveway.

"Babe, I know you're sober."

She rips open my button up shirt. "Would you still fuck me?

"Fuck yeah. I just wanted to ask you if you wanna move back in?" I ask as I grab her hips.

She runs her hands up and down my chest. "Yes," she whispers as I open the car door.

I carry her to the house. I walk up to our room. "Welcome home," I say as she examines the room.

She smiles. "You brought my stuff here?"

I nod, wrapping my arms around her. "Yeah, and the kids. But there's one more present I have for you." She raises her eyebrows, awaiting an answer.

I get down on one knee. "Lynn, I know that we haven't been together that long, since the breakup.. But I love you so much. I know you know that.. but I need to say it a million times. Babe, I've known you for five years now, we've been together for four, and we've been engaged three times. But being serious this time.. no breakups and makeups, will you marry me?"