Chapter 80

{time skip}

Ross went back to his house to grab somethings. He promised he'd be back soon. I watch a movie as I wait. It's around 10 o'clock so the kids are sleeping. Romeo walks over to me with his blanket, dragging on the floor. "Momma, hold me," he says with his pacifier in his mouth.

I pull him up onto my lap. "What's wrong, bubby?" I whisper as I hug him.

He buries his face in my neck. "I can't sleep," he mumbles.

I cradle the child in my arms. "I have you, baby. Mommy's got you," I whisper.

He quickly falls asleep in my arms. He's asleep for another half an hour before Ross gets back. He laughs quietly at the child in my arms. "Hi, babe." He kisses my lips softly.

We pull away. "Hey," I whisper as I look at Romeo.

Ross sits next to me. "What's wrong?" He asks as he rubs my knee.

I shrug. "This is the third time this week he came out saying he can't sleep. It's worrying me," I sigh.

"Well, if we put him back in his bed.." he trails off. I raise my eyebrows, waiting for him to finish. "Would you hold me like that?" He asks innocently

I look at Romeo. "Ross, I'm worried."

He lays his head on my shoulder. "Maybe he just doesn't like sleeping in his new bed," he shrugs.

"He's almost three, Ross. He can't keep sleeping in a crib," I snap.

"Relax, baby. I just wanna be with you, alone. If that's too much to ask, I'll go back to my place." He sits up, looking at me.

I shake my head. "It's not. I just don't want him to be scared. I definitely want you to stay," I whisper.

He nods, wrapping his arms around Romeo. I let him carry Romeo to his room. I pull a blanket over my lap, playing with the loose strings. Ross sits back on the couch. there's a knock at the door, making Ross smirk. He opens the door, allowing Rocky and Alexa go walk in. Romeo comes trotting out with his diaper bag. "Bye momma," he says before kissing me.

"What?" I question as I pull him on my lap.

"We're taking the kids so you and Ross can be alone on your birthday," Alexa says sweetly.

I look at Rocky who walks from Skylar's room. "You guys don't have to-" Alexa cuts me off.

"We want to, Lynn. Ross is going to take you to his house, and we'll stay here with the kids. Unless you would like us to go back to our place," she smiles.

I shrug, Kissing Romeo's head, "Don't care, which ever works for you."

They nod, walking to the door with the kids. "See you tomorrow!" They all yell.

Ross smirks as he turns to me. He extends his hands to me, pulling me to my room. We pack a small bag with a formal outfit for my birthday dinner. We silently walk to his car, speeding to his house. "I love you," he says before shoving me against a wall.

"I love you too," I say before he kisses me wildly.

~~~~~

Ross' P.O.V

I walk into my room, after having a shower. I smile at the beauty laying in my bed. She lays on her stomach, her hair a mess and sprawled out everywhere, with her body tangled in the sheets. I lay next to her. "I can see your v-lines," she mumbles.

I laugh as she traces them. "What's our record of having sex in one day?" I ask as I stare at the ceiling.

She shrugs. "I think 8 or 9," she sighs as she lays her head on my chest. "But I think it was your birthday."

I nod. "Happy birthday, baby," I whisper.

"Thanks, babe," she smiles.