Chapter 84

Ross' P.O.V

I playfully roll my eyes. Lynn looks at me with her head tilted, as if she sees through me. "Can we go out to Miss Donuts?" Romeo asks.

Skylar's face lights up as she nods. "I guess," I shrug.

The kids run to get their shoes and jackets. "What's wrong, baby?" Lynn asks as she wraps her arms around my waist.

I shake my head, pushing a piece of stray hair away from her face. "Nothing, I'm okay," I smile.

Lynette's P.O.V

"Nothing, I'm okay," he gives me a noticeably fake smile.

I frown, "please stop lying to me. What's wrong?"

He sighs, releasing me from his grasp. "Can we talk later? Just us?" He asks with glossy eyes.

I nod slowly, kissing his lip softly, hugging him tightly. "Of course, baby. I love you," I whisper as we walk to the door.

He gently squeezes my hand before picking up Romeo. "I love you more." We carry the kids to the car.

While the kids (let's pretend Romeo is 3 and Skylar is 1 for story purposes) pick out their donuts, Ross holds my hand tightly. He leans his head on my shoulder. Skylar runs over to us with a bag. I pull my wallet out of my purse. Ross hands the guy his debit card before I could. I sigh and stick the wallet back into my purse. Romeo and Skylar sit at a two person table before stuffing their faces. Ross wraps his arms around my waist as I snap a picture of the kids. "Rossy," I whisper as I look at him over my shoulder.

"Yes, babygirl?" He pulls my body against his.

I put my hands on his. "I have something really vulgar to say." He nods, indicating to go on. "I wanna fuck you right now," I giggle.

He shakes his head with a smile and a laugh. "You're gross," he chuckles. "Hey, we're going back on tour soon!" He exclaims.

I nod. "That's great, babe," I smile.

"But it's only for three weeks," he shrugs.

"The kids and I will stay home, then."

~One week later~

"LYNN!" Ross yells as he runs down the stairs after me.

I shake my head, wiping my tears. "I'm fine, I'm fine," I whisper as I make my way to the living room.

He grabs my wrist, spinning me around with tears streaming down his face. "Baby, please tell me what's wrong," he begs.

I yank my hand away, "I don't want to!" I yell.

"What the hell Lynn!? I just want to know what's wrong!" He screams defensively as I sit at the kitchen table.

I rub my forehead. "I don't want you to go," I whine quietly.

His face turns from anger to confusion. "What?" He asks confusedly.

"I don't want you to leave. I can't do this parenting thing by myself. I just cant do it," I lay my head on the table as tears begin to flow.

He sits next to me, pulling me into his chest. "Why didn't you tell me before? Why'd you make it into this big argument?" He questions.

I just shake my head. He carries me upstairs, lays me on the bed and turns off the lights. I lay my head on his chest with my right leg across his waist. He's out like a light. I sigh deeply.

We didn't get to talk things out, once again.

I grab my phone and rest it against his chest. I scroll through my Instagram feed and stop at one of Ross' pictures. It's a picture of me and Romeo trying to get Skylar to walk.

rossr5; couldn't be more proud of the life I've created. Love my babies💛😘

I smile and look up at him. His eyes flutter open after a few minutes. "What? You love me again?" He asks annoyedly.

I furrow my eyebrows and straddle his waist. "What're you talking about? I've always loved you," I growl.

He smirks, "I know. It's just really sexy when you're mad." He flips us over and pins me against the sheets.