I See Through You

"Your manager, she's your girlfriend?" The interviewer asks Ross Lynch.

He nods. "Well, yeah. Have you seen her!?" He exclaims.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest. After he walks backstage, I storm into his dressing room. "Girlfriend!? I'm not your girlfriend! What the hell is wrong with you!?" I yell at him.

Ross sighs and looks at me through the mirror. "Stop yelling, I have a massive headache." He groans and turns around. "I'm sorry for liking you. Please give me a chance. Baby, I won't hurt you anymore." He promises, getting up and cupping my cheeks.

Let me tell you the whole story.

Ross and I met at the AMA's one year. The next day he called me and asked me to be his manager. Of course I said yes, I mean he's cute and successful. We became really close. We started hanging out, outside of work and before I knew it we were dating. After a few months, he must've gotten bored of me. He started cheating on me every other month. We broke up and only see each other when it's strictly business.

I sigh. "I can't trust you anymore, Ross. I see through you. Prove to me you've changed, then we'll talk." I say with tears streaming down my face, and with that, I leave.