Chapter 77

Sexual content ahead
Three months later

.

Ross closes the door after Riker and his girlfriend leave with the baby and Romeo. He rests one hand on the lock and the other in the middle of the door. I watch his actions closely from the couch, biting my lip. "I-um.." he turns around to look at me. "We're alone," he whispers as he sits next to me.

I nod as he scoots closer to me. "We are," I declare as he cups one of my cheeks. He slowly pushes his lips to mine. Our lips move slowly, yet perfectly in-sync. The movie on tv plays in the background. We pull back, shutting off the tv and going to our room.

We lay on the bed, he slightly hovers over me. I connect our lips as he rubs my side. His gentle hand cups my cheek as I slide off his pants. He completely hovers over me. He pulls back so I can take off his shirt. I see scars and bruises on his chest. I lightly run my hand over them. I wonder if they hurt him. "It doesn't hurt," he whispers as if he were reading my mind.

"I love you," I say softly.

He smiles, pressing his lips to mine again. "I love you more," he mumbles against my lips. He slowly takes off my shorts. He slightly sits me up, so he can take off my shirt. Ross kneels between my legs, staring at my upper body. He shakes his head, coming out of his trance. "Sorry, I just haven't seen your body in ages," he chuckles nervously.

I nod as I pull his lips to mine. We share slow, passionate kisses. His hands roam my back before he finds the bra clip. With gentle hands guiding it, the bra leaves my body. He kisses from my lips to my jaw, down my neck, gently touching my torso. When his lips find the edge of my panties, he stops. He pulls them off with careful hands. I push off his boxers with my hands.

He moves back up to my lips. "Ready?" He asks as he pushes his forehead to mine.

"Yeah," I whisper.

He slowly pushes himself into me. I moan softly as he presses our lips together again. We kiss several times. He thrusts in and out of me slowly and cautiously. I pull the blanket that sits on his waist up to his shoulders. He drops his chest to mine, allowing our bodies to press together as well as our lips. He swallows my soft moans. "Baby," he moans, signaling he's close to his climax

I nod. "Me too," i grunt as he starts moving slightly faster.

Our moans fill the room before I whimper, feeling his warm liquids inside of me. He rides out our highs before plopping next to me. We put our undergarments back on. I wrap my legs around him before we drift off to sleep.