Chapter 21

I groan and pick up my phone. "Hello?" I answer.

"Lynn! Ross is being an asshole. He won't talk to anyone or take out his earbuds. We're in the airport on our way to New York City." Rocky yells.

I sit up in bed. "What do you want me to do? Meet you there?" I ask sarcastically.

"Please," he begs.

"I was kidding. but okay. I wanna surprise ross so don't tell him" I sigh and hang up.

I get together some outfits and throw them in a suitcase. I got a plane to be in New York City tomorrow. My flight is only six hours, but Ross' is 13.

I pull out my phone and text Ross.

Lynn: hey, babe. Imu

After ten minutes, he hasn't answered so I take a shower. I quickly get out and get dressed. I glance at my phone and see he texted back.

Ross: imu2, baby doll.

I smile and type: the baby is craving a kiss from its daddy.

Ross: awe

I sigh and set down my phone. I bring my bags downstairs and look down at my baby bump. I call my mom and ask her to bring me to the airport, now.

~~~~

Before I knew it, I was in New York, waiting for everyone to get off the plane. I look up and see Ross looking around, earbuds in his ears. He locks eyes with me and smiles. He runs over to me and pulls me into the best hug. "What're you doing here!?" Rydel squeals.

Ross and I pull back. "I heard Ross was acting like a jerk. I decided I'd come and fix him." I giggle.

Everyone hugs me and says hello. When we got to the hotel, everyone except his parents gathered in our room.

"So.. you're pregnant?" Rydel clarifies.

I nod. "Yes, but.. never mind." I sigh.

"Boy or girl?" Ryland asks.

I look into Ross' eyes and smile. "It's a girl." I say confidently.

Everyone congratulates us and walks to their rooms. Ross wraps his arms around me. I do the same. "I missed you." he whispers.

I nod. "I missed you too. But that give you no reason to be mean to anyone." I scold.

He shrugs and pulls back, leaving his hands on my hips. "I'm sorry," he whispers. "Can I talk to my baby?" He begs with pleading eyes.

I nod again and lay on the bed. He slides up my shirt and kisses my stomach a few times. I play with his hair as he whispers things to my belly. He gets up and throws off his clothes, all except boxers. Just as he lays down, someone knocks on the door. "I'll get it." I say as I get up.

He pulls me back down. "No, I got it." He huffs and walks to the door. "Hey mom. What's up?" He asks calmly.

"Shows are canceled tomorrow, okay?" She smiles and waves at me.

I smile and wave back. "Okay, mom. Thanks, night." He closes the door and shuts off the lights. "Mm, I'm gonna hold you so close all night long." He says and slings his leg over my waist.

He buries his face in my neck and holds my body close to his. "Okay, I don't mind, baby." I smile and close my yes.

"Mhm, I love you." He smiles.

"Love you too," I yawn, happier than ever.