Chapter 2

After the movie finishes, Ross looks down at me. "What do you wanna do now?" He asks quietly. I shrug and snuggle closer to him. "Are you tired, baby girl?" I nod and close my eyes. He lifts me up and carries me to his room.

He lays me on the bed, climbing next to me. I cuddle into his side and see something shining in his nightstand drawer. I lift my head and furrow my eyebrows. "whats that?" I ask, pointing to the drawer.

He glances over at it, then back at me. "That was supposed to be for you.. but you probably won't want it now." He sighs, disappointedly.

I climb onto his waist and lace both of our hands together. "Can I know what it is?" I ask sweetly.

He smiles. "No."

"Pretty please!?" I whine.

He shakes his head. "Do you want it now? 'Cause if you do, I don't think you're gonna wanna keep it." He whispers.

"Is it a ring?" he widens his eyes and nods slowly. "i want it." I smile and kiss his lips deeply.

He smiles into the kiss and pulls back. "I don't want to give it to you then have you leave me again." He says as a tear makes its way down his cheek.

I wipe it away and kiss him again. He brakes the kiss and moves me off of him. He gets a gorgeous, diamond ring. I think I might reconsider this. "Lynnette," he gets down on one knee. "I love you more than life it's self. please, I will never treat you and harm you like I did.. will you marry me?" Ross smiles sweetly.

.

.

.

A/N

It's short because I wanna know if she should say yes or not?

Options;

A. Yes but with many fights and lots of drama.

B. No, she should make sure he's not going to cheat again.

C. Yes, yes, yes, and yes.