Chapter 35

Ross' P.O.V

I was looking at hotels in the Bahamas to take Lynn there soon. I glance at the tv 'cause I though it said my name. I heard sobbing so I mute the tv. "ROSS!" I hear Lynn scream as she runs down the stairs.

I walk to the bottom of the stairs and grab her arms as she places them on my chest. "What happened?" I ask as I wipe away some of her tears.

She tugs my shirt up. "Take this off," she whimpers. I nod and throw my shirt over my head. She sighs in relief as she runs her hands down my chest and onto my stomach. "You're okay," she smiles.

I slowly nod. "Yes, baby. Are you?" I whisper. "What happened?"

She wraps her arms around my neck. "I had a nightmare that we broke up and my mom came here as you were leaving.. And she stabbed you and punched me. I got so nervous when I woke up and you weren't laying with me." She explains.

I wrap my arms around her and pull her closer to my body. "I'm right here," I whisper.

She looks up and smashes her lips onto mine. We pull back after a few seconds as the doorbell rings. "I'll get it," she sighs as she walks to the door.

I walk and sit on the couch. After a few minutes, she hadn't come back in. I walk to the front hall and see her being dragged to a car by a creepy looking guy. I run to them but I was too late.

Lynn's P.O.V

I wake up in an old church. The guy smiles and climbs over me. I try to push him away, but my hands were in chains against the wall. He rips off my clothes, along with his. I scream as I feel him enter me. "Ooh, you feel so nice." He groans.

I hear sirens and he starts thrusting faster. "D-Danny?" I whimper loudly.

He looks up at me and smirks. "Hey, pumpkin."

I begin screaming louder as he grows harder. It hurts so much. Tears continuously flows down my cheeks. All of a sudden he was tackled off of me. Ross runs in and picks up my torn clothes. He hands me a pair of sweatpants from the car and his hoodie. He helps me slide them on, noticing how shaky I am. One officer walks up to us as I stand up. "Are you okay, ma'am?" He asks politely.

I nod and grab onto Ross. "Just shocked and scared," I whimper.

"Get her to the hospital," the man instructs Ross.

My boyfri- fiancé nods and guides me to his car by the small of my back. I sit down, Ross buckles my seatbelt for me. He slams the door, causing me to jump. He gets in his side, slamming the door again. I jump again and sob even harder. He turns to me and wipes my tears. "I'm sorry, if I scared you." He whispers and kisses my forehead.

I move away from him. "Don't touch me," I cry and lean my head against the window. He sighs and begins driving. A police car follows us. He gets out and opens my door for me. I collapse into his arms. "I'm sorry! I want to die.." I whimper into his chest.

He stands me up and wraps his arm around my waist. "It's alright, don't say that, baby." He whispers and wipes my tears. "Come on, the quicker we go in there, the quicker we'll get home." He says quietly as he guides me to the entrance.

They did a rape kit. A nurse came in and told me I wasn't pregnant and he didn't give me any diseases. Ross asked a bunch of questions as I just stared at the floor.

When they finished talking, he pulls me up. We walk to the car. I walk slower than usual, because it hurts down there. Ross sits me down in the car and helps me calm down, do to my uncontrolled sobbing again. He kissed my cheek and closes the door after I finish sobbing. We drive home in silence and he carries me into the house. I sit on his lap, on the couch.

After about an hour, he speaks up. "Are you okay? Do you want anything? Eat or drink or go to bed? Or something?" He asks concernedly.

I shake my head, holding his shirt in my fists. "I-I don't want to do anything," I say in a shaky breath, still in shock from earlier.

He swipes his thumbs across my cheek bones. "Come on, we'll go lie down." He says and stands up, pulling me with him. He pulls me upstairs and lays me on the bed. "Are you okay?" He asks as I lay on my back and he lays on his side, resting his hand on my stomach.

I put my hands over my eyes and begin sobbing again. "Why couldn't you let me do it? Why couldn't you let me overdose and die?" I cry.

He moves my hands away from my face. "Because, I love you too much. I couldn't live with myself, knowing that I didn't save you." He says and pulls me into his chest. someone knocks on the door, causing Ross to get up. "I'll be right back," he grunts and gets up.

After about ten minutes, he still hasn't come up here. I walk downstairs, slowly. I see his and Diana's lips connected as he pins her against the wall. I hurry back upstairs, quietly. I call the last person I texted, which was Rydel.

"What's up, girly?" She answers perkily.

"C-Can you and Rocky come over? Ross is making out with Diana downstairs." I say quietly.

"Oh my god, we're on our way. Are you okay? You aren't harming yourself right?" She asks as a car starts in the background.

I shake my head to myself. "No, but I do need to tell you guys something."

"Okay, we'll be there in like two minutes. Get some clothes and things together. I have a feeling you might be staying a while." She sighs and hangs up.

I rush over to the closet and get out some clothes to bring with me. I pack some blades, just in case. I walk over to the window and see Rydel's car pull up. I scroll through Ross' phone quickly.

Ross: I'm bringing her
to the psych ward soon.
We can be together
then.

Diana: okay, sexy.
I'll keep it tight ;)

Ross: don't make
me hard ;)

I lock his phone and grab my bag. I Storm down the stairs, causing them to pull back. "Lynn, I can explain." He says sadly.

I shake my head. "Fuck you." I say bitterly and storm out.