Chapter 50

Lynnette's P.O.V

"Ross?" I call into the pitch black house. "Ross, are you home?" I yell as I flip on the light switch.

I see glass shattered everywhere, Ross passed out in the living room. I tiptoe around the glass and straddle his waist. I gently shake his body. "Lynn?" He asks as he sits up.

I nod. "Yeah, baby. Don't move, you had another melt down." I say as I stand up.

He jumps onto the couch. "I'm sorry," he begins crying. I sit on his lap and wipe his tears. "I'm such a bad boyfriend," he sobs into my shoulder.

I shake my head. "No, it's my fault. I shouldn't have left." I get off of him. I vacuum the living room, kitchen, and dining room. Ross has a blanket wrapped around him. "Let me see," I say as I pull the blanket away from him. I gasp as I look at his bleeding chest.

"It's nothing," he whispers.

I grab his hand and lead him upstairs. We go into the bathroom. I pour some alcohol on gauze, cleaning his chest. He hisses in pain as he squeezes my other hand. "All done," I say as I place a hand on his cheek.

He pulls me into a hug, not letting go of my hand. "I'm so sorry," he mumbles into my neck.

I rest my forehead on his shoulder. "I told you it's my fault. We'll go lay down, yeah?" He nods and we walk to our room. We lie down on the bed, staring at each other in the dark.

He rests his hand on my cheek, softly. "Baby, I am truly sorry."

I nod and scoot closer to him. "I know, babe. I know," I whisper as I intertwine our legs.

"I love you, I love you so much!" He sobs and pulls me into his chest.

I kiss his bare chest a few times. "I love you too, baby. Calm down."

After a few minutes, the fucking asshole shuts up. Just kidding, Ross stops sobbing. I play with his hair until he drifts off to sleep.