Chapter 19

Lynnette's P.O.V

I wake up at 8 o'clock, feeling nauseous. I walk to the bathroom and start the shower. As I wait for it to heat up, I vomit into the toilet. I quickly wipe my mouth and brush my teeth before showering. ~ I dry off and walk back to the room. It's now 8:47 a.m. I throw on a crop top, a black skirt, and do my makeup. After I finish that, I curl my hair. At 9, I wake up Ross.

"Whoa," he says in awe as he opens his eyes.

I blush. "Thank you, go get ready. We have to leave in an hour." I say and make him get up.

As he showers, I paint my nails. After they dry, I slide on my ring and my shoes. Ross comes back in and says he's ready. We get to the studio, ten minutes early. We sit in the chairs set up and chat. "Okay! And we're going live in.. 5! 4! 3! 2!.."

Candy: hello! I'm here today with one of hollywoods cutest couples, Ross and Lynnette! Or Rynnette for short!

Ross: *waves to the cameras* hey!

Lynn: Hey!

Candy: so what's up guys? You called this emergency interview.

Ross: *grabs Lynnette's hand and raises it.*

Lynn: we're engaged!

Candy: *gasps as she admires the ring* how long ago?

Ross: four months, two weeks, and a day ago.

Candy: awe! This is so cute! Ross, I hear you're going on tour, to Europe!

Lynn: *glares at Ross*

Ross: surprise, baby girl.

Candy: did she not know?

Lynn: I'm sorry. I-I can't. *runs to the bathroom*

Candy: well, that's okay. We have to break anyways.

***commercial break***

"Babe, let me in." ross demands.

I look in the mirror and wipe away the tears. i open the door and lean against the frame. "Why couldn't you tell me?" I ask quietly.

He shrugs. "Can we just finish this, then we'll go home and talk?" He begs.

I sigh and nod, knowing this won't be brought up ever again.

***back on the air***

Candy: so are we okay now?

Lynn: Yep, everything is perfectly fine. *squeezes Ross' hand*

Ross: yeah, she was just upset I didn't tell her I was going to Europe.

Candy: oh.. Well, that's all the time we have for today!.

~at home~

I help Ross pack his bags. I wrap my arms around his neck, he quickly presses his hands to my back, pulling me closer. "I'm going to miss you." I whisper as I let a tear escape my eyes.

He rests his chin on the top of my head. "I know. I'm going to go crazy." He sighs. "I'm crazy it's true! Crazy for you!" He sings.

I giggle and pull back. He wipes my tears with the pad of his thumbs. i grasp his hands, that are resting on my cheeks. "I don't want you to go." I mumble.

He nods. "I know. But I'll be home before you know it."

"You're also leaving early in the morning."