Chapter 5

Guys I'm sorry this one took longer to upload!!But here it is! Most of if is from Harry's POV because i felt like i had to clear up some things from his point. Hope you guys like it! vote, comment what ever you please! thank you!! xx -Chloe

***HARRY POV***

Rewind before the coffee shop incident. Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn are recording new songs for their new upcoming album.

We had just arrived at the recording studio and we were all quiet. (Except for Louis who was being the typical goofball.) We started recording then took a five minute break. Before we could even leave the booth; Perrie and Eleanor barged inside to hug Louis and Zayn. At first Zayn got upset because he thought it was one of us who messed up his hair, then when he saw it was Perrie, he kissed her.

Louis put his arm around Eleanor and turned around. “We’re gonna go walk around outside for a bit.”

“Don’t be long.” Added Niall. “Or we might just start guessing things.” Louis let out a loud laugh and pulled El closer to him and walked out. Meanwhile, Perrie was sitting on the couch with Zayn trying to fix his hair. Classy Zayn.

I went down the hall to a vending machine and got some bubbly water. Liam walked out too. Here it comes I said to myself. Liam’s gonna ask me about what happened yesterday with the reporter. Who this girl was who I liked etc. But surprisingly he didn’t.

“Watch the rugby match last night?” He asked. “Cheshire won against Cambridge.” I nodded and he smiled. I really appreciated being Liam’s friend. He knew I didn’t want to talk about Tiffani so he didn’t bring it up. He always knew what to do and how to make people feel better. He was one of those friends that no matter what happened; he’d always be there for you.

He started walking away when I grabbed his arm.

“I didn’t tell you guys about the girl because I wasn’t even sure about her myself.” I tried explaining to him but he just stopped me.

“It’s okay Harry.” He said with a sympathetic smile.

“I would have told you guys, I swear it’s just…” my voice trailed off. Liam truly knew how to talk to people and make them feel less stupid.

“You liked this girl.” He said. I tried to protest but he help up his hand and looked at me. I sighed and slowly nodded my head.

“I won’t tell the boys.” He told me and started walking away. He was about to walk into the room when he turned around.

“And Harry,” He said softly, almost whispering. “Since when have you ever let a girl you like get away?” He rose his eyebrow suspiciously then walked inside.

He was right. Since when did I ever let a girl get away from me? Especially one that I liked? Liam was right. I had to do something. I had to try harder. Tiffani had this one thing that just radiated this attraction to me.

When I walked back in the recording booth Niall, Zayn and Louis were still looking at me, waiting for an explanation. I decided to take action.

“Look guys.” I started. I looked over to Liam who nodded encouragingly. All the boys looked at each other but not at me.

“That girl I mentioned before… I didn’t tell you guys because I wasn’t even sure I liked her myself.” I told them taking a seat next to Louis.

“Why didn’t you just tell us that then?” Asked Zayn from across the room. I looked down at my feet. Why didn’t I tell them? I took a deep breath.

“Because I felt like you all had this image of me set up.” I said.

“What kind of image?” Niall asked leaning forward. I could feel Louis’ eyes on me but I wouldn’t meet his glance.