Chapter 31

***TIF POV***

I hadnt slept the entire night. I just laid in my bed with my music on replay, hoping it would eventually calm my overwhelming nerves. 

Sadly it didnt. 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Also know as Lucy blowing her whisle painfully loud in my ear.

"Bloody hell, Lucy." I rumaged for a pillow to throw at her but didnt have the strength to do so. I felt her leap on my bed and yank the sheets off my bare skin, revealing me to the cold air in the hotel room.

"Its time to get up you bag of bones!" She tried helping me up but I slumped back down again. 

"Come on Tif! Today is your big day!" I opened one of my eyes to see her jump up and down excitedly. Yes, today was my big day. It was my first official  concert with One Direction. I had a quick check up last night with the doctor and he passed me off as more than fit to engage in the performance for tonight. 

The spark in Harry's eyes when I came back and told him I would perform with him made me so happy on levels I had never felt before. He pulled me into one of his warmest hugs. When I was with him in those moments - I felt like nothing could break me. 

That was my motivation to finally get out of bed. I sleep walked into the bathroom and changed into my clothes. My knotted hair was a pain in the arse to brush, so I just pulled it up into a bun. Easy and effective. 

Washing my face, ony of my fingers brushed against a bruise that was on my cheekbone. I took a closer look at it trying to remember where I had gotten it. Then Darcy's laugh struck me in my chest like a lightning bolt. This bruise was my reminder of the day Darcy had attacked me. It had never left, and although I pray that one day it dissappears, scars like those dont fade away so easily. 

I squinted my eyes shut- pushing away the memory. As much as I hated thinking about Darcy, her face was reappearing much more in my thoughts ever since I saw her yesterday at the airport. 

I couldnt believe her doctor would release her from the hospital. She should have been arrested, not taken in for mental care. What was wrong with society? Now I was going to see her so much more and the thought of that pained me in my chest.  

Once Lucy and I had gotten ready, she accompanied me down to the rehersal set. Although guests werent typically allowed to stay and watch us rehearse, Niall made a special exception for her. 

As we turned a corner, I saw Niall waiting for us by the entrance. As soon as he saw Lucy his face perked up and once Lucy was in his reach he immediatly gathered her up in a hug. 

I shyly waved at him and made my way inside. People were dispersed all around the room, sitting down on chairs, dancing in sync and if you're anything like Louis, balancing a microphone on your head.

I started walking over to Louis until I felt someone behind me. I stopped in my tracks as I recognised that eery shadow hover over me. 

"Just like old times, huh Tif?" Darcy's perky voice made me want to gag all over her. She stood there next to me as as if we were the closest friends. Her hands clasped together and a suspicious smile plastered along her lips. 

"Dont think that I'm not watching you, Darcy." I shifted my body to her, looking her straight in the eyes. 

"You may have your doctor and everybody else fooled, but you certainly dont fool me." I watched as her smile slowly faded from her mouth. I could tell I was annoying her - the way her body tensed was almost like she was resisting the urge to hurt me on the spot.