Chapter 2

Hey guys! So I don’t know if you like my fan fictions or not! (Hope you do!!) This is Chapter 2 of: It was accidently on purpose! Enjoy!! x 
Btw follow me on my twitter loves! https://twitter.com/Chloe_love2012 :))  

***HARRY POV***

She left me standing there alone in the utility closet. What just happened? Did she just… reject me? Oh wow. “This was a new low, even for you Harry.” I could hear Louis telling me inside my brain. And what bothered me more was that the problem wasn’t my looks (knew it) … but because she thought I was a “trouble maker.” I started thinking…

Was I a trouble maker?

Nah! I’m just more adventurous! I peeked out the closet door for her. I didn’t even know her name. She looked hot when she got frustrated. I wanted to kiss her and hold her tighter. I was determined to get her to like me. But it was frustrating me now, because I knew she didn’t like me and didn’t want me… but that just made me want to have her even more. I’m Harry Styles. Every girl would want to kiss me, so why not her?

I walked out the store feeling weird. It’s been almost 2 weeks since I made out with a girl. That’s a long time in Harry World. And I really wanted her to kiss me and when she wouldn’t even just let me hold her hand or get close to her… it just made me want to do exactly that.

I went back to my apartment and found Louis spread out, asleep on the couch. Typical. I walked over to him and jumped on him.

“Dammit Harry.” He groaned. He pushed me off and hid his head under his pillow.

“Wasn’t Eleanor supposed to come tonight?” I asked him. He sat up and frowned. “She’s ill.” He told me. Ha. We’d both have to be lady less for the night. That actually made me frown. I don’t have a date for the night. All because that girl was so stubborn around me. Thinking about her made me angry. No girl ever made me feel angry or annoyed on purpose and to be honest, I didn’t like it at all.

“And what about you hot stuff?” Louis joked. “No lady catch your eye tonight?”

 I wasn’t sure if I should tell him about her or not. If I did I knew he was going to think I liked her… which I didn’t. I just simply wanted to hook up with her. That was totally different.

“No…” I said. “Not really.” Oops wrong choice of words. Shit, now he’s going to ask more questions.

But he didn’t. In fact he fell asleep. Keeping it classy huh Louis? I checked my watch and saw it was only 6pm. Way too early to go to bed. So I decided to go for a drive around town. Maybe it wasn’t too late to pick up a hot girl…

I was walking down the streets of London and everything started to get on my nerves. Especially all the couples holding hands and kissing. And yet no hot girl seemed to appeal to me. Why! Normally I’d hook up with any girl but tonight I just couldn’t.

At last I met one girl at a pub and started chatting her up. I bought her a few drinks and the next thing I knew we were snogging in the bathroom. As I kissed her, the girl’s face from earlier today kept on appearing in my brain. NO! I told myself, Forget about her, you don’t need her! But I just couldn’t go on. I walked out and left the girl alone and probably confused in the bathroom. The urge to kiss that girl today had gone a little bit but I still couldn’t get her out of my thoughts. Her light skin and dark chocolate eyes were so unforgettable. Her long blonde hair reached her thin waist. Her lips looked so desirable to kiss, I knew it from the second I met her.  

As I was walking to my car, I passed by a couple sitting on a bench looking at the London Eye. The girl had blonde hair and from all I could tell, she was pretty hot. That guy was lucky because if he wasn’t with her I would have picked her up and had her in my car already.