Chapter 12

***TIFFANI POV***

So I had no idea what I just did. I think I just told Harry we could be friends. Why did I accept to that? I have no idea.

As I walked into the meeting room, Harry waved at me through the window. I gave him one last smile then turned around. He seemed like a nice guy, but after what he told me a few minutes ago, kinda threw me off.

He wanted to kiss me. I mean, I'm not gonna lie when I say I thought about kissing him too at the club. But I didnt! And instead of kissing me, he kissed some stranger. Which, according to him, looked like me? Which she really didnt, and thats what I found strange.

But he seemed really happy when I told him we could be friends. His dimples reappeared on his face and his bags dissapeared almost immediatally. 

I took a seat at the table where the other 4 girls were sitting. There were 2 instructors standing at the front waiting for us to shut up.

The lady instructor cleared her throat.

"Ladies." She said getting our attention. "Today is going to be a very important day for all of you. You will get to know eachother, and rehurse a few times together, getting used to how each of you sing."

"This is a very serious job." Added the boy instructor standing next to her. "It takes hard work and dedication to make this tour perfect."

We all looked at eachother and nodded in agreement.

"Now, to start, why dont you all tell eachother your names? My name is Christie and this is Andrew." She said pointing to the man next to her.

They were both probably around their thirties and both had wedding rings on. Hmm, maybe they were married? 

The girl sitting next to me spoke up first. She had short blonde hair and bangs. Her eyes were cloudy grey and kind of intimidating. 

"I'm Olivia." She said, giving all of us a warm smile. 

"I'm Grace." said the girl with electric red hair. She had freckles that ran across her nose and warm chocolate eyes.

"I'm Darcy." said the last one. She looked at all of us with her deep blue eyes. It felt like she was reading us inside out. She looked like a smart girl but she also looked really powerful. Like one of those mean girls from highschool that could make everyone like her, but not because they did like her, but because she intimidated them. I decided that she wasnt my type and to not get too close with her.

"I'm Tiffani." I said speaking up. "But you guys can call me Tif." I smiled at them and pulled my hair back in to a pony tail.

"Great!" said Christie as she clasped her hands together. "Now lets get started on some rehursing shall we?" 

***HARRY POV***

I ran down the hallway until I reached the boys. They were sitting in the theater messing around with the equiptment. Louis noticed me first.

"So how'd it go?" He yelled as I ran over to them.

Once I got to where they were they all grinned wiildly, realizing by my expression that it went fantastic.

"I told you it would all work out!" Niall said patting my shoulder. 

"Guys, I cant stop smiling." I told them with a panic expression.

"Here I'll help." Louis said walking up to me. He slapped my face with his hand and my cheeks relaxed.

"Thanks Lou." I said rubbing my cheeks. 

"Any time mate." He winked at me then climbed up stage.

"So what did you end up telling her?" Liam asked while setting up the microphones.