Chapter 7

***LOUIS POV***

I watched as Harry ran off. I looked at Zayn who was standing there just as confused as I was. Harry wasn’t joking when he said she hated him. You could see it in her eyes that she didn’t like him one bit. Her attitude towards him was so cold and bitter, it made my skin crawl. But then her attitude shifted completely when she talked to Zayn and I. She went from glaring down at harry to smiling cheerfully at us. Either the girl had major bipolar issues… or she was doing it on purpose just to get him upset.

But I can see why Harry would fall for her. She was very pretty. Long blonde hair and looked very fit. Just Harry’s type.

Then I recalled the conversation we had about her in the recording booth a few days ago. How he told me that she thought he was some “player.” Well maybe to solution was much simpler than he thought! All he had to do was get her to get to know him better. But as a friend first of course. Step by step.  

I came up with an idea. I knew Harry would probably kill me for doing this but I had to do it. If I knew my best mate, he was going to get upset, then once it happens and everything goes fine, he’ll thank me for it and I’ll get to tell him “I told you so.”

Zayn must have noticed I was working up a scheme, so naturally he tried to stop me. But I was too quick. I bolted in the direction I saw Tiffani move in and started looking for her.

I asked one of her co-workers where she was and she pointed to the room in the back. I was about to walk inside when I bumped into her.

She fell to the floor along with 10 shirts she was carrying. I helped her up and picked up the clothes that had fallen on the floor.

“Sorry.” I managed to say as I stood up facing her again. She looked at my puzzled.

“What are you doing back Louis?” She asked. “You forget something?”

I took a moment to make sure I was doing the right thing.

Pause.

Yep, I was sure.

“No, actually Harry wanted to know if you wanted to go clubbing with us tomorrow night.” I watched as her eyes almost popped out of her face.

“Thanks but tell him no.” She said starting to hang the shirts on some racks. I had to convince her to go, this was Harry’s chance to get to know her and her him.

“Come on, Tiff! It’ll be fun! Me and the boys are going too.” I said giving her one of my known for grins. But she just semi- smiled.

“Thanks Louis, sounds like fun but I just don’t want to be around Harry.” She said not holding back one bit. I slumped my shoulders. Time to pull out the big guns.

“He really likes you, Tiff.” I said slowly. Hoping she heard me. She stopped hanging the shirts and turned to look at me. She raised her eyebrow.

“What makes you say that?” She asked turning away again. She was probably blushing. I knew she was.

“Because Harry doesn’t like a lot of girl-” I was cut off by her laughter.

“Did you just say Harry doesn’t like a lot of girls?” She asked laughing so hard she bent over. But I just stared at her totally confused. She regained awareness that I was still standing there and spoke.

“Harry likes a lot of girls. I know he does. He told me he could get any girl he wanted.” She said frowning probably remembering something that irritated her. She squinted her eyes at the thought. “He is a total flirt, Louis. You have no idea.”