Chapter 34

***TIF POV***

It was around 7:30 in the morning and I was all packed up and waiting outside on the street bench. I was awake early because today we were moving our crew to France for our next concert and I wanted to take the earliest shuttle bus to the airport as possible.

I usually was not a mornings person but today I knew I had to make an exception. I was still upset about my argument with Harry from last night and I didnt think sitting next to him on the bus for 45 minutes would have made me any less cheerful. I wanted to talk to him but I just didnt know how much I could tell him. Lying to him was some thing I had done a lot in my past and I was not keen on bringing it back any time soon. 

However, it was some thing I caught myself doing a lot now wasnt it? I mean I could always choose to go with my better judgement and not lie to Harry about the messages any more, but I knew deep down it was best to stick with what was working.

Then again, was lying really working?

I shivered as a cold breeze skimmed past me, blowing my tangled hair in my face. I struggled to tame my knotts, noticing my friend Alice walk up towards the bench. 

I hadnt talked with her in a few days, she was always wandering off and meeting new people. It was hard to hold up a conversation with her. 

As she reached the bench, she didnt even stop to say anything to me. She simply strolled past me, lifting up her chin in ignorance. 

I rose my eyebrows curiously and turned my neck, watching her as she walked to the bench further away from mine. 

I stood up and walked over to her, sitting down at her side. She flinched away and turned her cheek from me, acting as if I wasnt even there.

"Are you upset or something? Because if I wasnt mistaken its almost like you're avoiding me." 

I watched as her jaw tightened and her eyes darted at me angrily. 

"Oh no its nothing, Tif." She said in a painfully sarcastic tone. "Just recovering from a ridiculously strong dosage of poison in my food, but thats no reason to be upset for right?" 

She stood up quickly from her seat and began to make her way to the hotel entrance. I tried to protest that I had nothing to do with it, but she help up her hand in surrender

"Thanks again for the cookies, they sure made my day much more exciting."

Her face went from a mocking expression, to narrowing her hazel eyes in my direction. I was forced to look down, friskily grabbing hold of all my wandering hair and yanking it in a pony tail. 

My friends actually were believing I had done this. The people I thought would have stood next to me and help me convince all the others of my innocence - where now the ones I had to convince on my own.

It was bad enough I was being blamed for something I didnt do - but having no one to go to for support was an even worse feeling. I would have gone to see Lucy, but she stayed with Niall just in case her stomach acted up again. 

So I was left alone the rest of the night to feel misserable. 

Who ever this person was that was messing with my life was not going to be able to hide forever, and once I un masked this anonymous messenger I would have them confess for everything and make them pay for the damage they've burdened on me.  

I shook my head despertally, trying to just forget everything. I had the tendancy to over think a lot. 

I searched through my bag for my pack of gum. Rumaging through the pockets, my finger tips gently slid against a sway material. My memory clicked in immediatly to the unopened box in my bag.