Chapter 21

***HARRY POV***

As we walked out of the elevator i noticed more people staring at us. What was everyone looking at? 

 Then i looked over to Tiffani and saw her red shoes and i immediatly remembered i had my red bow tie. Red shoes, red tie. 

Oh...

We probably looked like a couple. Sweet.  I flashed myself a smile.

Tiffani looked over at me a probably noticed the same thing. Her cheeks turned red. 

Then as we walked toward the boys i noticed they were all smirking at us. Way to not make it obvious right?

"Hey guys where'd you two wonder of to?" Niall asked with a cheeky glint in his eyes. 

"We got locked in a freaking elevator!" Tiffani hissed loudly. "Where where you guys?"

Oh snap. They all exchanged nervous eyes. 

"Oh uh we had to help with eh some thing." Louis managed. They all sent him an annoying stare. Tiffani giggled. 

"Right." She said walking over to Lucy.  

"Well I think its time for Lucy and I to get going." She grabbed Lucy's hand and started walking away. 

"Hold on Ill walk with you guys." I said catching up to them. I didnt bother to look back to know the boys were smirking at us. 

We walked out to the main area and Lucy went to tell the vallet manager to bring their car back. 

So it was just Tiffani and I. 

"Tif, are you sure you want to start all the way over?" I ask her but not looking at her. 

"Harry were not starting all the way over, i just want to be friends and see where we go from there." She slid her hand in mine. 

Being just friends with her was going to be hard but if it was a step to bring us closer together then i was willing try. 

I watched her and Lucy get into their car and drive away. 

***TIFFANI POV***

The second i got home i went to bed. I know i did the right thing about Harry, telling him we should be just friends for a while. But I couldn't help but feel like this was going to be hard. 

Probably because I knew i was right. 

When I woke up the next morning I decided to spend some quality time by myself. No Lucy, no drama just me. 

As I was driving around different streets I saw a billboard up ahead. I squinted my eyes to get a better read. What did it say? 

"One Direction London Toud, BACK ON!" I smiled largely and starred at the billboard. There was Harry and his mates up there looking all sexy and dramatic. 

I shook my head. No, no thinking about Harry. Just you. 

I stopped the car and headed towards the boutique I used to work at. I quit working there once I started going to the rehearsals. It was actually a much better deal, plus I liked my new career much more than having to fold tops into bags.

I still had my discount card from working here so I could make out with a few new things. As I searched the racks I heard a lout screech, then I felt someone hug me.

"Gurl! How you doing?" She pulled away and I recognized that smile. 

"Monique!" I said excitedly. "What? Wow! I have so much to tell you!" She nodded and motioned me to follow her to the back room.