Chapter 14

***TFFANI POV***

I could see a sly hint of playfulness in Harry's eyes, but at the same time he looked determined that he was going to catch me.

Which I highly doubted! No way I was letting that corvete driving curly haired boy out run me! I wanted to drive his car, not only because I knew it would bother the heck out of him, but because I loved cars. My dad collected them and I remember he had 2 red corvets like Harrys new one, and he never let me drive it. 

So now would be my first chance. I smiled to myself. This will be a piece of cake. 

I scattered past some bushes until I stopped behind a tree. The garden was so quiet I couldnt tell if he had stopped running or was far away. I peeked behind the tree and saw the lights from the party in the distance. 

I started walking out behind the tree slowly, making sure he wasnt any where around me. Then when the coast was clear, I picked up more speed. 

I was about to make a turn around a tree when two hands grabbed me by the loop holes in my skirt. Harry was smiling victoriously at me but I just stared at him angrily.

"I caugh you," he said enthusiastically. "So I guess I'll be the one driving us back and you will be my co-pilot." he started teasing me. But I yanked the keys out of the pocket in my shirt.

"Yeah, you wish! I still have the keys Harry!" I teased him back by dangling them infront of his nose. He smiled tenderly at me and rolled his eyes.

"Then I'll take them from you." He said evily.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh, will you now? And how do you plan on doing that?" He didnt say anything, but he was still grabbing me by the loops in my skirt. 

"Well? What are you gonna do about it?" I asked him eagerly. I switched the keys from one hand to the other, making the noise even louder. He still wasnt doing anything, so I thought I could tease him some more.

"Gee," I said in a cheeky tone. "I really hope when I drive it for the first time, I wont run it off the road or anything." I started swinging the keys back and forth faster. He stared at me doubtfully, like he wanted to say something but didnt know how. I started laughing at the way we were still standing.

I tried pulling away but when I did he pulled me back closer. I looked at him and his eyes glintered and much more than any other night. He sowly moved his hands from grabbing the loop holes at the front of my skirt to the ones at the back, so his hands were some what around my waist. He took a step closer to me and wrapped his arms fully around my waist. Usually if he would have tried pulling that on me, I would have gotten upset. But right now, at this moment, I didnt mind it at all. What was going on?

***HARRY POV*** 

When she ran past me and I grabbed on to the loops in her skirt, I knew this was the perfect chance to get her closer. When I pulled her to my chest, she didnt seem like it bothered her. I wanted to take this moment to my advantage to see how far we could go as friends, what were my limits with her. As I moved my hand from the loops at the front of her skirt, to behind her waist, I was nervous she wouldnt let me.

But she did. I connected my hands around her thin waist, already feeling her warmth. 

I kept smiling at her and she smiled at me equally. She stopped dangling the keys at me and reached her hand over to my pocket in my jeans and slipped them in. She did it very slowly then grabbed the bottom of my shirt and fixed it over my belt, yanking it down. Her touch was electrifying. I wanted to keep her hands on me forever and never let her go. 

Then she stepped closer and placed one of her hands behind my neck and her other hand yanking at a few curls sticking out. She was so small she could hardly reach me, so I decided to help her.