Chapter 27

***HARRY POV***

I knew exactly where to take her. Not to the after party, but simply back to our hotel. Why the hotel you ask? Good question. I figured if I took her to the after party  we wouldnt get time to be alone. I wanted to spend some time alone with her. We didnt have to be holding hands or cuddling, just to lay with her in the most inocent way.

I know I probaly just gained myself non stop paparazi for the next two months after that act back in the arena, but I just couldnt resist. 

The moment was perfect and it felt right. 

Kissing her felt right. I got those clichéd fireworks inside my stomach. The kind that I had been dying to feel with the perfect girl. She may not know it yet, but I loved her. I knew from the moment I laid eyes one her. 

But obviously it wasnt my choice. It was hers. If she wanted to be with me, I know she'd tell me when she's ready. I wont force her into anything or push her to say yes just to make me happy. 

I want her to be happy. Only when I see that gorgrous, glowing smile on her face will I know I'm finally doing one thing right with my life. 

As we reached the hotel, we walked in to the hotel with surprisingly no paparazi. I snickered to myself. They probably we were all at the after party. 

Tiffani walked at my side. I didnt try holding her hand, I just placed my jacket over her shoulders to make sure she was warm. 

She looked up at me and blushed. Gosh was she cute when she blushed. 

The elevator rung at out floor and we stepped out. I walked over to my room and we walked in. The first thing she did was plop on the couch like she was the one who just performed live for 2 hours straight.

"You look pretty tired." I noted as I untucked my shirt. She threw a pillow at me and I dodged it easily.

"If you're tired I can take you back to your room." I said with false hope she'd want to stay here with me instead. 

She picked up another pillow and stuffed it in her face. 

"Tif, whats wrong?" I asked going to sit next to her. 

She continued to press the pillow on her face until she took it off. Her cheeks were redder that earlier. 

"Do you have any apples?" She asked randomly. I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I picked up an apple from the fruit basket and lifted it up.

Her eyes got wider and she smiled. She reached her hands out try to grab it from me in the air.

I tossed it over the couch and she grabbed it. 

I sat next to her and turned the TV on. She munched down on her apple and I put my arm behind her. I made sure we sat at a normal distance. I didnt want her to think I was making a move on her if I sat too close. 

After she finished her apple she turned over to face me. I gently put my hand on her shoulder and as soon as I did she bolted up.

"I'm gonna go throw this away." She said walking to the kitchen. I sighed as soon as she left.

Smooth Harry that annoying voice in my head nagged. She walked back over and sat on a different couch. 

I immediatly felt my insides start to burn. I started to regret kissing her at the arena. Ever since I did, she started acting weird. I know it felt right, but having her feel awkward around me now felt wrong. 

I watched her as she turned on her side, so at least now I could see her face better. She started tapping her finger on the couch. 

"Harry?" She asked starring up at the ceiling.