Chapter 38

[[ Guys sorry if you've been catching me use the *** a lot more frequently its because its just so much easier than ending an entire chapter. It really makes my life so much simpler for me and ahem the chapters are longer too! So I hope you dont mind :) x ]]

***TIF POV***

I woke up from another dream of Harry. Except it wasnt the peaceful type of dream of him holding my hand or making me giggle that I was used to. In fact, he wasnt doing anything really. He simply sat across from me and looked at me. His large green eyes looked so deeply in mine I felt as though he were analysing me from the outside in. It was a very, discomforting feeling I guess I could say. I wasnt liking the way he was looking at me and everytime I looked away I felt his eyes burn deeper into mine. 

He was scaring me.

He then mouthed something silently that I didnt pick up on and slowly vanished into the darkness around us.

And thats when I woke up.

I had been getting dreams similar to this one ever since Lucy told me Harry was back in England. For some odd reason I was really trying to think hard on something, something very much related to him. Hence the reason of the dreams. 

But since I had no idea what the dreams meant or what this "thought" of mine meant either, I was left at a hopeless dead end. 

I twisted and turned in my blankets, forcing my eyes shut to get more sleep. 

Then finally a thought appeared to me. What if this was a sign. What if Harry had come back to England to try and make things work between us. I know it was a long shot, but I wasnt ready to loose hope on him just yet. Him and I had been through a lot and I dont think I'm prepared to let all that slip away because of one arrogant person trying to ruin my life.

These dreams though, they were intimidating. But maybe they symbolised something more than intimidation. 

Overcoming intimidation.

I knew that they had to mean something. He was here in England, and so was I and there was nobody else in my way to try and stop me from telling him what I've been wanting to for days.

I had to tell Harry the truth and now was my moment to do so.

***

I didnt waste one second hopping out of bed the next morning and snatching up my phone to dial the text. 

"Harry, I understand if you dont want to talk to me. But I have to tell you what's really been going on. If you still want to know, meet me at The Brew at 12:30. If not then I understand."

I hovered my finger over the send button anxiously. I didnt even know for sure that he would respond or even want to see me. But thats why second chances exist. Hopefully, Harry would give me another chance to tell him the truth.

My finger hit the green button promptly and as soon as it did I felt my stomach tighten. 

Calm down Tif, its just a text. I kept trying to tell myself. But I dont think my stomach felt queezy because of the text, but because I just realised that I was going to go see Harry again. 

I know it had only been a few weeks since I'd seen him, but those days add up quickly. Especially if the last time you saw a person was left on a bad note. 

But pushing away those thoughts, I peered at my watch and saw it was 20 till 12. I figured I could use a warm bath before I go out so I made my way to my bathroom.

As I listened to the water fill the tub, I opened up my armoir and shuffled through my tops for something to wear. 

A flash back immediatly popped up into my head.