Chapter 1

hi guys so BEFORE you read any of this pls note that this was my first fanfiction ever and i was like fourteen when i wrote it so if some of it doesn't make any sense or if there are a lot of carrot references or if niall ends up dating the best friend pls just mooooooooove along coz yeah its v cringe worthy for me but by all means go ahead and read if you want *thumbs up*

+++

***TIFFANI POV***

It's my first day at work. Got to look decent... What if I look to dressy for just a first day? Will people give me weird looks? But if I dress like I'm going to the beach I will look like a total idiot. I know... I won't wear anything! I laughed at my own joke. Just kidding by the way...

Awkward silence.

Agh! I have zero fashion sense. I'm a girl and I have zero fashion sense. That's pretty pathetic I told myself. Luckily I live with the most amazing fashion frenzy out there. Lucy. She's been my best friend since, well since birth. Our mums were college friends and we basically saw each other all the time. We're basically sisters.

"Have you finished picking out your outfit?" She called from the kitchen "Or do I need to come in there again?" I rolled my eyes. It's not fair other girls are more girly than me... with their cute and perfect hair and makeup. I remember when I tried to put on makeup on my own for the first time... Lucy almost called the clown company to come pick me up and take me to the nearest circus.

Lucy walked into my bedroom, disappointed, to see that all I had managed to do in the 35 minutes she had been gone, was to empty all my clothes on to my bed and sit on my carpet and stare at my shoes. She crossed her arms and glared at me... "Tiffani, you know I love you, but you are totally hopeless." She picked me up the floor and in seconds she had managed to organize pants with shirts and socks with shoes and makeup with jewelry. I swear she was a fashion goddess. I picked one outfit and slipped it on. Hmm... not too fancy and not to sloppy. I liked the way she thinks!

I walked into the kitchen and noticed Lucy had left the tv on. I sat down on the stool and poured milk into my bowl and then added the cereal.

"One Direction's tour of 2012 is starting in less than a month. Or is it?" Asked a loud reporter from the tv. "Band member, Harry Styles, was seen a few days ago with a mystery girl holding hands. If this is a new romance brewing. Will he still go on tour?" I shook my head in distaste. Of course he's going to go on tour. He's Harry Styles... I'm sure this girl is just one of the many girls he's hooked up with... What's the word to describe him... a cheater? lair? a player? Yes! That's the word. Harry Styles is a player.

I read the head line of the story "Love for a Super star isn't easy."

You got that right. I would hate to be a celebrity for that exact reason. You have no privacy and everyone gets into your business. And even worse in your love life. No way! I like my relationship when it's private and meaningful. Like I feel when I'm with Mason. Mason and I have been dating for 3 months and I couldn't have been happier. Or maybe I could... Lucy doesn't think he's right for me. We're total opposites but, opposites attract, right? He's sweet but kind of self centered.

Shut up! My brain yelled at me. I was not going to have an argument to myself about the guys I date. I finished my cereal and was headed for the door. When suddenly... Lucy decides to drag the Mason conversation back up again.

"Can you just tell me what it is you see in him?" she asked half heartedly.

"He can be very nice and sweet once you open up to him. Now excuse me, Lucy, I don't want to be late for my first day at work."