Chapter 22

***TIFFANI POV***

I woke up slowly, laying on my side. My vision was blury in the morning so I rubbed my eyes gently to get the sleepers out. 

When my vision cleared up, I noticed something weird. Where was I? This was not my room. I looked over to my right and my eyes widened.

And this was certainly not my teddy bear! Harry was laying down next to me with his arm wrapped around my stomach. I gently picked up his arm and placed it infront of him. I sat up and looked down at my clothes. Thank god they were still on. 

Did I just sleep in the same bed as Harry? I thought he would take me home, not stick me in the same bed as him... Well I'll remember not to fall asleep again when I come here next time. 

I slowly tried to get out of his bed when he started to budge. He yawned and stretched his arms up, revieling his strong muscley arms. 

I caught myself starring at him and shook my head. I looked up at the clock and saw it was almost 11. I never sleep in this long. 

I was about to finally get out of the bed when I felt someone grab my waist and pull me back. 

"Harry!" I complained loudly. "I'm not tired anymore." But he just ignored me and wrapped his arms around my stomach again. 

I laid there with him, I could feel his breath on my neck and it tickled me. I'd let out a few accidental giggles because I wasnt used to the feeling. 

After 5 minutes I figured Harry would fall asleep again. So I tried escaping his grasp, only to have him pull me closer to his chest.

"Stay." He whispered in his deep, sleepy voice. Okay, lets get one thing straightened out. Harrys morning voice was the sexiest voice I had ever heard. 

I sighed loudly. "Fine, just a few more minutes okay?" I asked but he just snuggled his chin near my neck. I sighed again, but I had to admit, I was pretty comfortable. 

Then he moved his hands closer to mine and laced them together. I rolled my eyes playufully even though he couldnt see me. 

"Just a reminder Harry," I whispered close to his ear. "Friends dont usually cuddle." I heard him scoff slightly at my comment. 

"Can we just forget about that for now?" His lips were close to my neck because when he spoke I felt his breath blow near my shoudler.  I closed my eyes and went with it. I wasnt getting out of Harrys arms anytime soon. I peeked one last time at the clock, almost 11:30. How long was he planning on sleeping? 

***

I woke up again now feeling 100% rested. I turned to my other side and saw Harry smiling at me. 

"Good moring." He said sliding his arm off my stomach. I smiled at him and turned on my stomach. 

"Hi." I said shoving my face in my pillow. 

"You alright?" He asked sitting up. I pulled my face out and starred at him. 

"You're really sneaky you know that?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him. 

He chuckled and messed up his already messed up curls. "What? It was late and you were asleep. I didnt want to wake you up. I was only being polite." 

"Mhm." I said stuffing my face back in my pillow. Or should I say, his pillow... 

I heard him move and step off the bed. I spun around and saw he was taking off his shirt. I quickly covered my eyes.

"Harry! Hi! Go change in your bathroom or something!" I slid the sheets over my head and started giggling. 

He sighed loudly. "My bad Tif, not used to visitors." I giggled some more then once I heard him leave the room I slipped out of bed.