Chapter 26

***EL POV***

I bet you're all wondering what I'm up to, dont you? Dont lie girls I can see right through them. Keep it a secret, okay? Dont tell Lucy or Tiffani because they will freak out! 

I know I would, but no this story isnt about me its about Tiffani.  Hmph, fine. Okay! Back to what I was saying! I'll tell you what happened up to now, but as for whats coming, you're just gonna have to be patient. 

So I had just landed and was expecting Louis to call me. But instead of getting a phone call from Louis, who do I get? Not Harry. Not Liam. Not Niall. Not Zayn.

Simon Cowell. 

I studdered massively over the phone. I dont know what it was with Simon but he intimidated me. Louis and the boys said he was really chill and fun to be around, but to me he seemed kind of stressed. 

Anywho, he told me that he made a minor "change of plans" for the evening. He said he thought it would be a fun idea to have Tiffani and Lucy join the boys on stage, completly by surprise. He also said there would be an after party and that they were invited to tag along, but only if Tiffani felt up for it. 

I said I'd get her to the concert as soon as I could and I guess thats what I'm trying to do. If it werent for Lucy who was taking for ever to pick something to wear!

***TIFFANO POV***

"Lucy!" I yelled from the bathroom. "Are you ready yet!?" 

"NO!" She yelled in resonse.

"Well hurry up then! The both of you!" El shouted at us. I spun around and started laughing, her face was getting red.

"Calm down El! We still have 45 minutes until the concert starts." I started laughing some more until that laugh turned into a cough and that cough turned into a choak. 

El ran over to me and I felt myself coughing faster. Lucy handed me a glass of water and I swallowed it down. I took a few deep breaths and controlled my breathing. 

"Tif," Lucy said nervously. "You scared the living nutella out of me!" 

I smiled slightly and took another sip of water.

"You alright now?" El asked, gently putting her hand on my shoulder. I nodded but I was still breathing pretty fast. 

It took me a few minutes to calm down completly. 

"Are you sure you're up to going to the concert, Tif?" Lucy asked from the bathroom again. She was curling her hair. Clearly she was still going to get ready even if I said no.

But of course, my answer was yes.

"Yeah," I said taking a seat on the couch. "It was nothing, just a coughing fit. The doctor said I would get them if I talked too much." 

El smiled. "Well you do talk alot." 

I laughed and nodded my head. "Yeah I do." Then I looked back at the clock, then down at my robe I was still wearing. "I should probably go get changed." 

"Yeah unless you wanna go in your robe? I'm sure Harry would like that." She smirked at me playfully and I stuck my tongue at her. 

When I got in the bathroom, I pulled out the clothes Anne had picked out for me. I couldnt believe she would buy me such a cute out fit. 

It was a waist high black skirt, with a blue belt and white top. Along with ripped, white leggings and black heels. 

She had amazing fashion sense if I do say so myself.