Chapter 19

*Morning of Final Rehearsal* 

***HARRY POV***

The boys were off and I stayed home. I was having one of those days where all you wanted to do was just lay in bed and well, be the bed. 

Which is normal. Anyone can have one of those days. But if you're me, and you've been doing this for the past 5 days, somethings probably going on.

About an hour later I heard Louis get back. He was on the phone with someone but I couldnt hear, my ears where hiding under my pillow along with my head. Then I heard his footsteps get louder.  

"Harry!" He yelled barging in to my room. "Get off your lazy bum! We're going to be late!" I grumbled a few words and moved to my side, ignoring him completly. 

My mistake. 

Louis jumped over and threw himself on top of me. His elbow squishing my left arm and his fat ass sitting on top of me.

"Louis! Get the hell off!" I yelled trying to get him off of me, but he stayed put.

"No," he said casually. "No I actually like sitting like this." I growled under my breath. 

"Louis! Just, get off and we can negotiate something!" I said trying to push him off. But he just leaned back on me like I was a stupid arm chair.

"If by negotiate you mean try to convince me to let you stay in your bed again then no, I wont negotiate with you Harry." He crossed his arms and stayed there, laying on me.

I let out a puff of air and rolled my eyes. 

"Okay, fine! I'll get up." I said sourly. "No promises I'll be in the best mood though." He jumped off me and stripped the blankets off my bed. 

I groaned loudly and narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm gonna get you for this." I said grimly. He flashed me one of his cheeky smiles. 

"Fine by me!" He replied while exiting the room. There was really no way to really describe Louis. He was weird, funny and unexpected all at once. 

Thats why he's so good at making friends. 

As I got out of my bed I looked in my mirror and was just horrifed. I leaned closer to see my eyes were still dangerously swollen and red and my hair was a mess.

And no, not the hot sexy mess my fans find attractive. The mess where it looks like a bird had built her nest in it. 

I tried running my fingers through it but they got stuck. So I was awkwardly standing there with my arm above my head, with my fingers locking in my curls. 

"Thats an interesting position." I heard Louis say as he mocked my position by doing it himself. 

"Pfft, it doesnt work for you okay Lou?" I said sarcastically then ripped my hand out of my hair. I turned around slowly and my jaw dropped and I winced in pain. That hurt way more than I thought it would. I could hear Louis laugh to him self. 

I spun around and crossed my arms.

"Well?" I said. "You gonna go get ready?" He laughed and motioned his hand to show me his outfit.

"Unlike you Harry, most of London has been up since 7am." My cheeks went pink and my head lowered. I hated it when he stomped on me. 

"Just get ready, Haz. We're leaving in 10." He rolled his eyes playfully then walked down the hall. 

***

When I finally finished getting ready, Lou drove us to the studio. I could feel my body tense up as he parked the car. What was I doing here? I felt Louis eyes look at me.