Chapter 37

***TIF POV***

Today was the first day in almost 2 weeks that I had some how gathered up enough courage to go out for a stroll. 

I pushed aside all the fans thoughts and focused on my own. 

I needed some fresh air and some groups of girls were not going to be my reason for hiding any longer. 

I opened the front door and sprinted to my car around the block, inhaling the cool and refreshing air inside my lungs. I allowed my hair to fly free in the wind and I grinned as a few drops of rain sprinkled on my shoulders. 

It was so nice to be out. 

As I got into my car, I noticed the streets were much emptier than usual. Streets in london were always clock full of people. 

But I decided to drop it and start my engine instead. Driving down the thin roads I kept an eye out for anything new to do. Of course, nothing much had changed on the outside of my flat. The weather was its same crummy self and the boutiques had no sales or discounts like usual. 

I was cut out of my thinking as I heard my phone vibrate from my purse. I know, the law said no using the phone while driving but the odds of getting in to an accident were usually very slim here. Especially on a day like today with nobody on the roads.

I quickly leaned over and snatched my phone out of my bag. Glancing up and down from my screen to the street, I managed to get a quick and painful read and the message.

"Buckle up, things are about to get bumpy!" 

My eyes flew back up to the street a bit over due, watching in pure fear as a red vehicle came hurdling in my direction.

I threw my phone on the ground and gripped my wheel as tight as I could, turning my car away from the one coming at me. 

But I wasnt quick enough. The on coming car was moving far too rapidly for me to stop it so I braced myself for the incoming impact.

I shut my eyes and released the wheel. And everything went black. 

***

My eye lids slowly peeled open as a bright light was visible from a distance. I traced my finger over a soft blanked that was laid above me and attempted to sit up.

A long needle in my arm caught me by surprise as my eye sight became clearer. My surroundings were beginning to merge in to one and my memories as well.

I let out a soft whimper as my body tensed tremendously from moving. I felt my palms get sweaty from the urge to getting up but being incapable to.

A lady in a white uniform suddenly appeared at my side. She had a reassuring smile and high cheek bones.

"How are you feeling?" She whispered, placing her arm gently on my forehead to take my temperature. 

"Weak." I breathed out quietly, grinding my teeth together as she slowly removed the injected needle from my skin.

"That'd make sense, you were just in a car accident." She explained, priking a new needle in my arm.

I flinched back as the needled came in contact with my skin. I hated needles. If I wasnt feeling as weak as I was I probably would have ran out of this room as fast as the wind could take me.

She walked over to my side and fixed my pillow, making my neck ease off some of the pressure I was feeling. 

"Here, drink this." She said handing me a medicine cup with a clear substance in it.