Chapter 10

***HARRY POV***

When Tiffani walked out of her apartment, I was speechless. I hope she didn’t notice I was staring at her because I just couldn’t get my eyes of her. She looked amazing. Her dress fit her absolutely perfectly, and it was just the kind of dress I was hoping she’d wear. It revealed her long, thin legs and her waist fit in it so delicately. Her beautiful blonde hair was flattened instead of wavy which made her look different, but good different.

Once we got to the club I was surprised the paparazzi found us so fast. We hadn’t even gotten outside the car to realize they were already surrounding us. I grabbed Tiffani’s hand and pulled her towards the entrance. I could feel her stiffen and try to pull her hand away but I wouldn’t let her.

Once we got inside I let go of her hand. I looked up at her and she was gazing around the whole club.

“Whoa…” I heard her say over the loud music. I smiled at the thought that she liked it here. Then I heard a familiar voice. Louis and Eleanor came up from behind us.

“Hey Haz! Hi Tiff!” He said. He nodded at me then he directed his gaze to Tiffani. “Hope he didn’t drive you too crazy on the way here.”

She shook her head slowly. “You have no idea.” She said jokingly. Or at least, I hope she was.

“Tif, this is Eleanor.” Louis said introducing the two of them. They both said hi to each other and then all the boys started showing up around us.

“Should we go to the VIP area?” Yelled Zayn over the music that was getting louder.

We all nodded and followed him to another room. Then Louis pulled me aside.

“Remember tiger, no moves tonight. Just friends.” He said cautiously. I nodded and we both walked inside.

**TIFFANI POV***

The club was amazing! I probably looked like an idiot staring at all the decorations when we walked in but I couldn’t help it.  It was the hottest club in London and here I was in it with One Direction. I blinked. Whoa that sounded pretty weird.

When Louis and all the boys walked in I could tell they were somewhat impressed I could pull off a dress like this. I caught Niall staring at me for a little then he looked away when Harry gave him an irritated look. I pushed my hair back behind my shoulders.

When we walked in the VIP area, it looked the same as the other room except less crowded. I can see why people like them would prefer coming in this area than the other, they don’t have to worry about crazed fans or anything.

I shrugged, I didn’t really have to worry about that though. I wasn’t famous for anything. As we all walked in the VIP area, we all started splitting up.

Niall and Liam went down the hall, I think because Liam was waiting for somebody. Louis and Eleanor walked over to the dance floor and started dancing. They were seriously the cutest coupe ever. Louis was so gentle with her, dancing with her slowly and romantically. Not like other guys who’d dance with you as if they were raping you. I shivered at the thought. I don’t even dance, and even less with a person I didn’t know.

Zayn was over in the other sitting room with Perrie, who had decided to dye the tips of her hair pink tonight. So she had purple and pink hair. The cute thing about those two? They both loved their hair.

So, that left me alone with Harry.

We sat there for a few minutes in silence until he asked me if I wanted a drink. We walked over to the bar and sat down.

“You look very pretty tonight.” Harry said handing me a martini. I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Oh, so does that mean I wasn’t pretty yesterday? Or the day before yesterday?” I looked at him curiously and he broke out in panic.