Chapter 18

***HARRY POV***

My eyes wandered from the magazine cover to Tiffani who was standing in front of me. Her eyes looked broken, but not as broken as my heart. When I saw the picture I prayed it was a joke and it was just a look a like, but then I noticed her finer detail. The little things about her I came to notice when I was with her. The small strips of brown in her naturaly wavy hair. How perfectly shaped her nose was, and the tiny wrinkles that appeared on the sides like a rabbit. And of course her beautiful freckles that ran across her nose. 

I stared at her more. But I couldnt take it any longer, I couldnt look at her. How could she do this to me? After everything I did for her? After all the time I sacrificed for her? After everything! It was all for her! I felt a knot in my throat, blocking fresh air in my lungs. 

Maybe she never really did love me and this whole thing was her cruel way of teaching me a lesson. That lesson being: after hooking up with so many girls in my past and never being able to experience true love, once I had it it had to be taken from me. 

I felt a hot tear escape from the corner of my eye. I quickly whiped it away and ran to my car. I didnt even bother to look back, but I felt reporters and paparazzi quick on my tail. I pushed away from them. I started my car and drove away. I didnt know where I was going but I knew I had to get far, far away from here. 

I looked down at my phone and saw Louis was calling me. I answered and hit speaker. 

"Harry?" He asked gently. I didnt answer. I knew if I spoke my voice was going to crack. I took a shaky breath.

"Yeah?" I said slowly but letting out a few gaps. He probably knew I was crying, I hated crying. I shook my head. Snap out of it Styles crying isnt for men.

"Harry?" Louis asked again.

"What?" I asked raising my voice. "Did you not hear me the first time Lou, what do you want?"

There was a pause over the speaker. Then I heard him clear his voice. 

"Look," He started up again. "I know you probably saw the picture, it looks bad but you have to let her explain."

I looked down at my steering wheel and turned the car to park it. I ran my fingers in my curls and put my face in my hands. 

"What if it was all bullshit, Lou?" I asked trying to think where we went wrong.  "What if this whole thing was just for attention?" My fists clenched at the thought. 

But Louis just sighed from the other end. "Do you honestly think your feelings for her where bullshit?" 

"Not MY feeligns for her, Louis!" I yelled. "HER feelings for ME! Thats what was bullshit!" I coughed trying to clear my throat to not cry. I felt my eyes water more and more by the second. 

"Harry, remember when you kissed her that night at the party?" He asked me calmly over the phone. I sighed loudly when he mentioned that. How could I ever forget that night? 

"Do you remember kissing her infront of all of us? Dont you remember that smile you'd have on your face every day?" 

I whiped my wet cheeks with my sleeve and rubbed my eyes. I looked at myself in the mirror and winced. My eyes were red and puffy- signs I had cried. My emotions took over.

I bent over and let out more tears. I tried not to make too much noise because I knew Louis was on the phone.

"She was the reason for that smile Harry. She was the reason you put so much hard work into this relationship. I know she had a spark with you and Harry," his voice wandered off.