Chapter 11

***HARRY POV*** 

As I walked back into the club, I felt so alone. Even with the huge amount of people in that room, there was only one person I wanted to be with at the time and that person just left.

I walked over to were Tiffani and I were sitting at the bar before she left. 

"What happened to your date lad?" asked the bar tender.

I looked up at him squinting my eyes from the bright lights.

"She had to go." I told him sadly. It wasnt the full truth but it was most of it. Plus what did he care? 

He leaned closer and poured me a shot.

"On the house, you look like you need it." He gave me a wink then walked to the other side of the bar.

I picked up the shot glass and swallowed it all at once. I squeezed my eyes shut and bite my lip from the bitter taste. 

Then i felt a strong grip on my shoulder. It was Liam.

"Hey." He said taking a seat next to me. 

"Hey Liam." I said softly. 

There was a pause between our conversation. I wasnt really quite sure what to tell him.  He finally decided to speak up.

"You wanna talk about what just happened?" He asked while sipping a glass of water. I shook my head in dispair. 

"I dont even know myself, Li." I told him honestly. "If I tolf you the truth you'd probably think I was crazy." 

He took a moment to think. Then he shrugged. "I already think that Haz, now tell me what really happened."

***TIFFANI POV***

I woke up to the sound of my TV playing the News, and groaded at the announcment being said.

"One Directions London tour starting in 2 weeks! Who's excited?" Yelled a loud reporter standing in front of a swamp of girls. They all screamed and waved their hands at the TV. Holding up stupid posters like "I love you 1D!" or "Harry, gimme some of your gravy!"

What ever that was supposed to mean.

Then I groaned even louder remembering my plans for today. I had recieved an email from 1D managment saying back up singers had a meeting today at 9am sharp. I hated waking up early. But I got up anyways ang got ready. I hoped in the shower and scrubbed my hair roughly. I  could feel the hot air around me, wrapping me into a warm blanket. I loved that feeling. It was almost like it was a warm veil protecting you from the outside. 

I turned off the water pressure and hopped out, quickly wrapping myself in nothing but a towel. I got ready, not trying to look my best because this whole thing was a waste of my time. I wouldnt mind singing, as long as I wasnt singing for Harry or his bandmates. How am I supposed to show up there today? I know hes going to try to explain himself for last night, and since I HAVE to stay at the studio today, he wont let me leave until I listen. 

I blame my luck. 

Once I got to the studio (I guess thats what you call it?) There were signs pointing in all directions.

"Dancers this way." "Extras this way." "Niall's food court this was..."

But no paper for singers. I walked around some halls looking around to see if I could find it but it was no where! 

I thought I heard someone call my name so I turned around. No one was there. Then out of no where someone was standing in front of me. I bump in to him and we both waddle backwards awkwardly.