Chapter 23

***HARRY POV***

Finally after the signing was over it was almost 6:30 and TIffani still hadnt answered me back. I tried reaching Lucy on her phone and she told me Tiffani had gone shopping.

So I drove to the mall where she was supposed to be and scanned the area for her. I checked her favorite shops and shops she could possibly be in but no luck. 

I was starting to panic, where was she? 

Then I got a text. My heart leaped and I opened it thinking it was her. Only to have it hurt even more to see who it really was.

"Hey Harry! Can you please come to the studio, I need some help with something. -Darcy x" 

I was un sure whether to answer or not. To be honest I didnt really like Darcy. She seemed cold blooded and selfish. But I wasnt going to be judgemental about her, I barely knew her.

"Sure Darcy, I'll be right over." 

I hit send then started driving over to the studio. But I kept my phone on my lap hoping Tif would text me back soon. 

And if she didnt, a search party would have to take place. 

***

When I got to the studio, Darcy texted me saying she was in the back room. I wasnt quit sure where that was because no one used that room anymore. But I made my way over. 

When I got to the room I was blasted in the face with confetti. 

"Surprise!" Darcy yelled giving me an enormous hug. I stiffened awkwardly and pulled back getting a look around the room. There were decorations on the wall saying "i love you", "will you be mine?" Etc.

What was going on?

"Darcy what's all this for?" I asked stepping around her. She had her eyes glued on me every where I went. 

"We're celebrating! What does it look like curly?" She started bashing her eyelashes at me and playing with her hair. Curly?

"Only Tiffani called me Curly before." I said scratching behind my neck. Her eyes turned dark and she narrowed them at me. Then she whipped that face off and swapped it with her happy one, unnaturally fast.

"Well I think it's a sexy name for you." She winked at me. 

I raised an eyebrow at her then pointed to the banner that said "i love you". She giggled. 

"I love you too Harry." She said walking over to a table where a candle had been lit along with a fancy dinner. I squinted my eyes weirdly. 

"Thats- not what I meant." I said only after realizing it sounded kind of rude. She spun around with a creepy smile.

"Then what do you mean then Harry? Tell me everything." She tilted her head and smiled. I was starting to get an uncomfortable feeling.

I cleared my head dropping the topic.

"You um said you needed help with something? Thats why I'm here, remember?" I started looking around the room some more, noticing all the pictures cutt out of me and her on the wall forming a heart. 

"Darcy?" I asked getting a rush of nervousness. 

"Hmm?" She asked turning around again. "Oh yeah, well I hate to lie to you Harry, but I dont really need your help. In fact, I need to help you." She started walking towards me. 

"Help me with what?" I asked walking over to the couch to sit down. Some was terribly wrong, Darcy was acting... odd.

"See, I know this girl who likes you and I know you like her back." She stood behind me and placed her hands behind my head.