Chapter 32

[[ please note that I havent used Harry's point of view for a while because I felt I had to reenforce Tif's thoughts first, I'll work on Harry's right now :) ]] 

***HARRY POV***

I began to worry, and more than usual this time. The second I saw Niall on the floor and Tif kneeling next to him, I knew something bad was happening. 

I started making my way over to them but before I could, a cold body stepped infront of me unexpectedly. 

I bumped my shoulder with them and was stung on my arm as icy fingers wrapped around my bisep. I turned around and narrowed my eyes at the pair of crystal orbs piercing through me.

"Hello Harry." Darcy purred under her breath. "You look really nice today." She began to bash her eyelashes obnoxiously fast like she used to. 

I rolled my eyes at her and without saying a word to her in response, I began to walk away. As I was though, I felt her cold eyes watch me closely. I looked behind me nervously and shifted my stare around the room, she wasnt there anymore. 

I have to admit, ever since Darcy came back it was stressing everyone out. Especially Tif. The looks of panic I would occasionally glimpse on her face when Darcy came close to her would make me ball my fists until my knuckles turned white. 

Although Tif might not realise this yet, but I am going to be much more protective with her now. Darcy was our enemy, and although she's acting all sweet and innocent neither of us are buying it. As far as I was concerened, she hadnt changed at all since I last saw her: mental and capable of hurting the one person I truely care for.

Allowing Darcy to get to Tif before and leave her in such a state where she needed medical attendance, stiches and bruises all over her body, was something I was going to have to live with for the rest of my life. Seeing her laying in that hospital bed, weak and fragile made my heart swell incredibly. I remember being scared to hold her hand because I didnt want to grip it to roughly. I remember sitting next to her hospital bed for hours, praying that when she woke up she would forgive me for not being there when she needed me. Even though she put on her brave face the second she woke up, I knew she was only doing that to make me feel better. She told me continuously that what happened wasnt my fault and there was nothing I could have done to prevent it,  but that was a lie. I could have been there. I could have protected her.

So now that is my one and only goal. I need to make her feel safe, and the only way to do that was to never let her out of my sight. Or at least keep her reasonably close if we had to be apart, but when we were together, I wasnt letting go of her side. 

I shook my head quickly, snapping out of my thoughts. I looked around and spotted a horrible sight. Niall, Tif and Darcy all talking to eachother. I immediatly walked over to them and pulled Tif to my side, Darcy shooting me an irritated stare. 

We all exchanged a few smug looks until Darcy spun around on her heels and walked off down the hall. 

"I need some air." Tif said cuffing her hands in her fists. I clipped my side at hers and grabbed her hand.

"I'll come with you." I suggested, already walking us over to the nearest exit. I listened to her giggle and unattach her side from mine, looking up at me with her beautiful brown eyes. Her hair fell perfectly at her waist and she glowed with beauty. However her eyes were full of worry, scared at the situation faith had put her in.

"No. I'll only be a few minutes." She gripped my arm reassuringly one last time and made her way alone to the exit. I hesitantly took a few steps after her but stopped, watching as the large metal door shut behind her.