Chapter 33

[[ another reminder, I've decided to drop Harry's POV for a while, I know I only used his view in the last chapter but I probably wont be using his for a while. Mostly because I just want to use Tif's pov more.... i just think its more entertaining  :) Hope you all dont mind  ]] 

***TIFF POV***

Lucy walked me back up to our room, neither of us saying a word. Her lips spoke silence but her eyes spoke pages of words I could almost see clouding up her vision. I knew exactly what she was thinking, she wanted me to tell Harry about this anonymous messenger. As much as I think about telling him, the opposite side of my brain tells me otherwise. I appretiated his kindness for wanting to protect me, and I understood perfectly well as to what he was protecting me from. I just feel like I should be the one who needs to take matter into hands - not him. If he began to get involved in these threats than yes I would tell him, but as far as I'm concerned he's not.

At least thats what I keep praying for not to happen. To keep these messages between me and only me. If they broke out to Harry I know that he would through a fit and never let me out of his sight again. 

The texts swam around in my brain all night long. All most like a recording set on an endless loop in my head forcing me to memorise each word. They sent goosebumps down my spine, but I realised that the more I digged deeper in thought about them the more I was determined to find out who was really behind it. 

Although I was certain it had Darcy written all over it, I knew it couldnt have been her because she was with us the enitre time at rehersal and the concert showing. But that doesnt mean I still dont think shes involved. She could have easily sent the texts on her own. However being a two places at once was beginning to sound fishy. 

As the sunlight began to peak through my window, I sat up slowly and released a hushed yawn. Peering across the room, I noticed Lucy's side of the room was already made and organised, with tiny note was pressed against her pillow. 

I lazily crawled on the floor and stumbled up on Lucys bed. Making it all wrinkly and throwing off some pillows allowying myself to be comfortable. 

"Tif, went out with Niall and Liam to do some shopping. I'll be back soon, have fun making your cookies!" 

I gingerly folded up the note on the corners and placed it on her bed side table. My eyes widened in rememberance as I re read the last bit in Lucy note. I had made it my mision for the morning to prepare a bach of my home made cookies as a sweet reminder from last nights concert. In full honesty, I was a horrible cook but just for this even I was actually willing to try. 

***

As the oven bell rang, I felt my stomach tighten slightly from the thought that if they turned out rotten. 

I had never really prepared a "perfect" bach before, however these looked surprisingly decent. I took one off the siziling tray and watched as the chocolate chips began to melt on my hand. I took a warm bite from it and swallowed the taste of the biscuit down my throat. 

"Whoa." 

Were the only manageble words that I could scramble up to say at the moment. These had to be some of the best cookies I'd made in my life. Some thing good happening in my life for once? This had to be a good sign for something positive coming my way. With my horrid luck, anything cheerful could set my sails high. 

I cautiously removed the cookies from the tray and placed them one by one in my plastic container. 

Once I finished I swiftly snatched up my jacket from my chair and slung it over my shoulder, keeping the cookies close to my chest so nothing bad would happen to them.