Chapter 20

***LOUIS POV***

Harry wanted to pospone the concert? Was I hearing this right? He went over to Paul and told him he wanted to pospone it. Paul looked at him like he was crazy but he nodded. Guess Paul was gonna take care of another one of Harry's problems. Liam was about to speak when Harry ran off in the other direction.

"Harry wait up!" Niall yelled chasing after him. We all looked at eachother uncomfortably.  We were all probably thinking the same thing. He had seen Tiffani, and now he was a mess. 

I groaned to myself. Why did I make him go through this? I knew this was going to happen and so did he. Now he's just going to be more depressed than he was a week ago. 

Andrew called us in the room, checking down the halls for Niall and Harry. He raised an eyebrow at us but we just shrugged our shoulders. 

We walked back inside and took our spots. I made sure nobody sat in Harrys spot. I was going to have a long conversation about this with him later.

"Right!" Christie said cheerfully from across the table. "Lets get back on focus. How about we start with-" She looked at Harry and Niall's empty chairs.

"Where are Harry and Niall?" She asked Zayn, Liam and I. We all looked at eachother, unsure what to answer.

"Dunno Chris, guessing they had to talk in private." Zayn said to her. She rolled her eyes.

"And they couldnt have done this while we were all on our break?" She scoffed. 

I looked over at Zayn who was making a sour face at her. 

So we sat there for a while, waiting for Niall and Harry to get back. Which they never did until the meeting was pretty much over. 

5 minutes left into the meeting we saw the door slowly crack open. Harry slid through, Niall following after him. Where did they go? 

They stood there by the door as if they had been there the whole time. I dont know what Niall did or said but Harry looked much better. It was weird because Niall wasnt really all that supportive when it came to advice. How come Niall made him happy and I couldnt? Some best friend I am huh?

"Alright, meeting ajurned." Christie said folding her binder and placing it in her bag. We walked up to Niall and Harry. They both had cheeky grins on their faces.

"Okay," I said nervously. "Who did you kill, kidnap or plot against?" They all laughed. 

Niall raised an eyebrow at Harry and smirked. 

"Well, we do have a plot." Niall said.

"Its more like plan." Harry corrected him. Niall shrugged leisurely. 

"I call it a plot." Niall said under his breath.

"Its not a plot." Harry reassured us. Niall sent him an irritated face. 

"Who cares what its called!" I whined loudly. "Tell us what it is!" 

Niall and Harry looked at eachother then pulled us into a seperate room. I wonder what these lads were up to now.

***LUCY POV***

So I was sitting around in Tiffani's living room, flipping through my new J 14 magazine. You know, the usual. One Direction here, One Direction there, One Direction everywhere! I laughed at silly pictures of them, flipping on towards the end. 

When...

"ONE DIRECTION LONDON CONCERT POSPONED - REASON UNEXPLAINED"

Pause.