Chapter 3

HEY GUYS!! Okayy so sorry this came up a but later but I was stuck in traffic :( Hope that you enjoy this chapter I'll try to post Chapter 4 tomorrow to make up to you guys!! xx -Chloe

***TIFFANI POV***

The whole night I just lay and bed replaying my evening with Mason. Something was wrong with him, he wasn’t acting the same. The way he kissed me when he first saw me felt real but after that I just felt like I lost him. The way he kept checking his phone and wanting to go further every time we kissed? And in public? What was he thinking? I had to talk to him soon and ask him what was going on. I decided not to bring it up to Lucy because I knew what she was going to say, “Mason is cheating on you” or “What did I say, Tiff? You could do better.” Etc… etc…

I flipped on my right side so I was looking out my window. I could see the stars light the sky with the company of the moon. But the more I observed the moon the more I noticed its details. The craters that were formed, only reminded me of Harry’s dimples. The way it shinned so bright reminded me of his piercing eyes that just stood out no matter how hard you tried not to look at them. I bit my lip.

Harry had tried to make a move on me at least six or seven times yesterday. I mean, I know I did the right thing by pushing him off, but in full honesty, there was a part in me that wanted to let him kiss me. It was almost as though he put me under his secret magic charm with his smile and cheekiness… and I let myself fall deeply into it. I was tempted to tell Mason but then again, nothing did happen between me and Harry. Heck, he doesn’t even know my name. He probably forgot about me by now. So why was I still obsessing over our conversation?

“Because you like him, you dumb twat.” Said a voice in my head. But that was ridiculous, why would I like him? I know what his game is. He hooks up with girls, makes them feel special, and then leaves them. “And that is the circle of life.” I could almost hear Harry whisper in my ear.

I dropped the topic. I was probably never going to see him again anyways.

My next day at work I had arrived in my uniform (which made me happy) and started organizing the shop. Monique was already here and I greeted her.

“So…” She started saying with a cheeky smile. “How did it go with that guy?”

My eyes widened. She knew he was Harry Styles from the moment he walked in the store and yet she didn’t bother to tell me?

“Why didn’t you tell me he was Harry Styles, Monique?” I asked sadly. And her expression dropped.

“You didn’t know it was Harry?” She exclaimed. “Are you not a fan?” She asked while taking a seat… as if about to pass out. I swear, these fans of One Direction are so dramatic.  

“No, I’m not a fan.” I said with dignity but she just gave me an evil stare. “And I certainly do not fancy Harry.”

Monique looked as though I had broken her brain leaving her unable to function. I snapped my fingers but she was just staring at blankness. “Monique?” I asked again. “MONIQUE!” I yelled in her ear.

She flinched and was finally back to reality. But just shook her head and made scary eye contact with me. Like she was a lion and I was its prey… about to make its kill.

“I don’t get you people…” She gave me the evil stare once again and backed away slowly in to the storage room.

Well that was totally normal I said to myself. I went to open the main doors and before I knew it costumers where flying in. I had to help at the cashier booth because the other cashier couldn’t keep up by herself. I was helping costumers so fast I wasn’t even paying attention to their faces.