Chapter 39 *LAST ONE*

***TIF POV***

I had miraculously reached Harrys flat with out  shredding any more tears. My heart was thumping though, so hard I thought it would pounce out of my chest. 

I glanced up at Harry's flat from the view inside my car. I couldnt believe I was about to go do this. But it was the only lead I had and as far as I could tell, things were adding up quick.

I jumped out of my car and quickly walked over to Harry's door. Nervous butterflies began to fly around inside me, giving me shivers down my body.

I raised my hand to the door knob and with out knocking, made my way inside his flat. 

It was silent and motionless, not a sound was being shred besides the squeaking of my shoes against the marble floor. 

The rooms were cold and there was no sign of Harry anywhere. I was beginning to feel on edge as I thought I heard something around the corner. 

I walked over quickly to yet another empty room.

"Tif." My breath hitched higher as a voice leaked into the mute room.

I turned around to see Harry standing a few feet away from me. His curls were touseled all over his face and his green eyes were that dark shade I had witnessed a few times before. 

I starred at him from across the room and felt my senses whisp away as that innocent smile crept back on his lips. I felt drawn to him again as he slowly took steps closer to me. With every step I caught my chest rising higher from the deeper breaths I was taking in. 

When he was finally inches away from me, I had lost all consciousnesses of my surroundings. My thoughts and reasonings began to slip away. I felt completly vulnerable at his presence but strangely enough I wasnt doing anything to stop it. 

He brushed his hand on my cheek gently until finally resting it down further on my neck. 

My eyes were shut closed as a jolt of recollection was struck through me. I had come for a reason, but what was it again? 

My mind began to race faster as I felt all the thoughts I'd had perfectly organised minutes ago at Louis, suddenly fade away. 

Harry pulled my wrists tighter to him, wrapping his cold hands into mine. This feeling felt wrong. 

I was about to step away, when his other hand was firmly planted on the other side of my neck. My eyes fluttered up at his that were still beaming a dangerous shade of darkness. 

My stomach flipped as I opened my eyes to see Harry now centimeters from my face. His hands ran down my arm gently, as I tried to keep my heavy breathing at a minium. 

Not even seconds after that, I felt my insides burn as his lips connected with mine. They pressed against my lips, wishfully waiting for a response. I was just taken too much by shock to do anything. I stook there stiff as a stick as he continuously pecked my lips, wrapping his larger hand at the back of my neck again. 

"Kiss me." He gushed out, catching his breath as he leaned his forhead against mine. I could almost feel my body fighting against itself. One side of me was saying "Go on! Kiss him!" But then the other half was screaming at me "You know you shouldnt." 

I sprung my eyes open as he leaned in once more and as soon as his lips brushed over mine I immediately responded. 

His lips began to kiss mine rougher as I had managed to wrap my arms around his neck. And the longer he kissed me the more I realised how hard his lips were really coming down on mine. It was almost like he was kissing out his anger. I flinched back a bit as he tightened his grip near my neck, disconnecting our kiss nervously.