Chapter 13

***HARRY POV***

As we all walked to the party behind the house, it wasnt snowing as much anymore. There were a few chunks of ice on the ground but most of it was melted.

From a distance I saw Eleanor and Perrie talking with eachother. Louis and Zayn walked up to them. I saw Ed talking with a few of his band mates, swallowing down shots already. Then I looked down at Tiffani who was at my side. 

I didnt really consider her my date, up until I told Ed she was with me and he looked at me funny. I shifted awkwardly, now that I think about it, she kind of does look like my date. We arrived together, we're staying together and we're leaving together. I laughed to myself how the situation happened. I didnt plan on taking her as a date, but now that she was here with me, I guess, somehow she really was. I just hoped she didnt pick up on that...

***TIFFANI POV***

We walked over to were Zayn and Louis were with their girlfriends. Then Liam came around with a girl at his side and had his arm around her. Who was she?

"Tiffani." he said to me. "This is Danielle, Danielle this is Tiffani." 

We both greeted eachother. Perhaps she was a friend?

Then I saw him lean in and kiss her. Yeah, okay so they were dating. Thats cool.

When a waitor passed us and offered some drinks. Everyone picked one up but me. Ever since Harry told me he was worried I'd end up getting drunk, I was paranoid about it. I wasnt exactly good at measuring how many drinks I had. So what could seem like a few drinks, ends up being close to 30. 

Which really isnt good. 

Harry took a few sips of his then offered me some. 

"No thanks, Harry." I said flipping my hair our of my face. He nodded then put his glace on the table.

"You're not gonna finish it?" I asked looking at him.

"If you wont drink, I wont drink." He said reminding me about what we talked about earlier. "You keep an eye on me and I will most pleasurably keep a close eye on you." He winked at me.

I rolled my eyes playfully. 

"So how do you feel about going on tour with us?" Zayn asked me from accros the table. I smiled at him.

"I think it'll be a ton of fun."  I looked at all the boys and they were all smiling, especially Harry. At fisrt I thought this tour was going to be a dreadful experience. But now that Harry and I were friends, and theres not as much awkwardness between us, this might be a really fun adventure!

"Are you guys excited about it?" I asked looking at all of them. They all nodded excitedly. 

"Deffinatly!" Louis said. "We havent toured England for over a year, it's gonna be great!"

"Even better, Nandos will be easier to find!" Niall added. We all started laughing at him as his stomach started making funny noices, reenforcing the fact that he was hungry. He stood up and went to the buffet table with Liam and Danielle. 

***HARRY POV***

We all sat around the table and talked over a few snacks. Tiffani was socializing great with everyone and they all seemed to like her.

I saw Ed walking over to us, well more like stumbling. Oh wonderful, he was drunk. I noticed Tiffani was already looking at him, blushing like crazy.

I have to admit, it made me a bit jealous. Seriously? What did Ed have that I didnt? Why wouldnt she blush if she saw me walking up to her? Yet she does when a drunk red headed guy does? I let out a puff of air.