Chapter 16

***HARRY POV***

"And that is why the pythagoras theorem is more effective than the geometrical theorem because in pythagoras you can nagvigate-" 

I tuned our from Liams boring maths disscusion. 

We all glared at Louis who was the one who brought up the topic in the first place. Although we have no idea how Louis topic about flying monkeys ended up to Liam talking about maths, we still blammed Louis. It just made everything easier. 

As Simon walked in Louis ran up to him and gave him a huge hug.

"Thank you!" He said rubbing his head on Simons shoulder. "Thank you so much for walking in at this precise moment when Liam was talking about..."

He looked over to Liam puzzled. "Navigating boats?"

"Equations, but-"

"I really dont care, Liam." Louis said walking over to me. Liam starred angrily and Louis who basically just made him look like an idiot in front of Simon.

"So what brings you here, Simon?" Niall asked while chomping down a corndog. But before Simon could answer Niall finished his corndog in one bit and sighed loudly.

"Best corndog ever!" he said between dramatic pauses. We all smirked a few laughs as Simon came to sit around us.

"Boys," He said in his deep, dramatic voice. "As you all are aware of, this tuesday you have your first concert-" he was cutt of by our loud cheering. He put his hands up slowly and our voices started lowering. 

"And I just wanted to wish you all the best of luck! I know you'll do fine." We all rushed over to him and gave him a bear hug. We all murmered our thanks to him and watched him leave. 

***TIFFANI POV***

I crossed off another day from my calender. This tuesday was our first concert. I did a little dance to myself and walked to the living room.

Sure I was nervous about it but I knew everything was going to be fine. Plus, all I had to do was compare myself to Harry and his mates. When they each have their solos they are singing alone in front of thousands of people, listening to their every words and mistake. Unlike me, who will sing from time to time and would barely even be heard.

I think the only thing I'm nervous about is the singing in general. I can talk to large crowds and lots of people. But the last time I sung to a public was about 7 or 8 years ago. Which is a long, long time. 

But at rehearsal everyone asks me how long I've been taking singing lessons and I just look at them awkwardly and go "I havent ever". Then they say I have an amazing voice and that they "envy" me. 

But the best thing about rehearsal? Seeing my curly. He never gets put in my group but then always switches with the boys so he can be with me. He is such a major distraction. Honestly, I can never concentrate with him around. He's either always trying to give me a kiss or touch me and its just like "NO!" 

I act all strict with him but really I just want to bend the rules for him. 

***

As I pulled up to my appartment building I noticed a familiar car parked in the space next to mine. I narrowed my eyes and marched up to my appartment floor. 

I opened the door to a totally chilled out Mason on the couch. My thoughts started getting blurred from the anger rushing through me. He had the nerbe to come here? He sat up abruptly as I walked in. What the hell was he even doing here?!

"Mason?!"I said speechlessly. "What are you doing here?" 

He fidgeted with his fingers and looked up at me. It was the same look he gave me that day at the ski lodge. The "please babe I'm sorry, please forgive me" look.