Chapter 9

***TIFFANI POV***

Once we got to my house Lucy parked the car.

“What are you doing?” I asked her. “I can get ready on my own.”

We both got out of the car and she bit her lip, probably trying to hold back something she wanted to say. But instead of words coming out, a humongous laugh caused her to bend over and turn her face tomato red.

“You? Get ready? Alone?” She asked between pauses from laughing and breathing. I glared at her not sure to start laughing at her ridiculous face or to call her a mean friend.

“You can be a real pain in the ass.” I said struggling to find the key to my door. She got off the floor, trying to catch her breath.

“C’mon Tif,” she said walking up to me. “When was the last time you actually got decently ready on your own?” I paused to think of a time but of course I couldn’t.

“That’s what I thought.” She said snatching the keys from my hand, picking one up with no difficulty and opening the front door. I stared at her shocked.

“How did you…” I started to say. She shrugged her shoulders.

“I come here too much, now let’s get you looking sexy!” She furrowed her eyebrows at me and yanked me inside my house.

So Lucy had a very… interesting way how she wanted me to show up at the club tonight. On my bed she had laid one of her mini, tight, black dresses with high heel pumps. I looked at the shoes dangerously. I can’t walk in those?! If I did I would probably get seriously injured! For Christ’s sake, I can barely walk with my regular flats!

“Lucy!” I screamed from my bedroom. Half a minute later, a totally relaxed Lucy appeared in my doorway.

“What?” She asked as she looked at me strangely. I looked down at myself. Shit. I only had my towel around me. I wasn’t used to people in my house so whenever I took a shower I just walked around in a towel. It’s quite liberating actually.

I acted like I didn’t notice the awkward situation.

“You really expect me to wear that?” I asked her nodding to the slut costume Lucy had picked out.

“What’s wrong with it?” She asked. “Tiffani, do you really wanna show up wearing a nun dress?”

I looked at my feet innocently. “Maybe…”

Lucy let out a loud sigh. “Well then good luck getting any male attention tonight.” She walked out of my bedroom.

She was so cheeky. She should be dating Harry. They would be perfect together. I shook my head. Gosh I can’t believe I’m doing this. I so didn’t want to go. I picked up my phone and started typing a text.

Sorry Louis, can’t make it tonight! You guys have fun. –Tif

I re read the text. I had my finger hovering the send button when all of a sudden a shoe hit my head. I stumbled up and picked up the shoe. It was a smaller inch heel but still black and matched the dress. Lucy was standing in the doorway looking at me.

“What the hell are you doing still in your towel, Tif?!” she exclaimed. “Go get your ass ready!” She stormed off.

“You sound like my mum.” I whispered to myself.

I heard footsteps march back to my room. Lucy’s head popped in my doorway. “I heard that.” She glared at me then walked away.

I rolled my eyes and picked up the “dress”. Trust me, I’m not wearing it because of what Lucy said earlier about attention. I’m wearing it because… well I really don’t know why I’m wearing it. Oh well.