The destination of our First meeting.

Hi guys. This is not my first time writing a story... However this is my first time writing a romantic genre. And although I don't believe love can be perfect, at least love stories can. 🤭...  I have tried my best to keep it as light as possible.. Not much of drama, per se.
I have already written the draft to a significant extent so I'll be posting it on wattpad every Tuesday and Thursday. I hope you like it.. All my updates of the story will be on Instagram: the-blue-throat

This work is original.. I would really appreciate if you respect my work and help me reach out many of you!!

Don't steal my work!
You can use the brain of your own sometimes. It's easy, try once.

Copyright © 2021 by The Blue Throat.

Like, comment and follow 💗

Writer's POV

            Bridgewell academy was one of the most finest schools in Alark... Getting admitted there either as a student or as a teacher was considered  a lucky opportunity.

The infrastructure built was better than anyone can think of.. having 6 buildings inside the campus in total. 

It had two huge libraries a beautiful park place, a swimming area.

For any individual who was new to the campus.. it would take a minimum of 4 days for the person to visit each and every place atleast once. 

         It was the start of another academic year.
The first day of the year and all the students entered the campus like they were waiting for the beginning of the new year; waiting eagerly for the school to reopen.

     Ana Grace, a 20 year old girl entered the school, lost. 
She was one of the most prettiest girl this campus must have seen since its inception.

The brown hair having the right amount of curls fell perfectly on her shoulders. Long eyelashes protecting the brown eyes..  eyes that hid a mystery.

Her perfectly angled nose and that curves of her lips. Mid stature, she was just perfect in every way that she was..
and all eyes were already on her.

It was her first day at the Bridgewell  and she already had people who hopelessly had a crush on her and people who were already jealous of her.

She knew people were looking at her, she knew she was the centre of attraction right now; but she has been used to with this kind of attention and she didn’t bother..

Not that she was proud of it, but all of this now just irritated her to an extent that she had stop wearing any sort of makeup.

Although that wouldn’t help.

She ignored the people around and went straight to the central building.

She was having a hard time searching for her class in this huge campus.. 

“where on earth am I?” she questioned herself.. 

“should I just ask somebody.. well I hope nobody plays a prank and sends me to the wrong classroom. I am late already..”  she was scared.   

Just as she was looking around the corridor searching for her classroom she saw this person standing ahead  looking at his phone.

“ let me just ask him” she decided and tried taking bold steps to the man ahead.

“excuse me sir” she said to the male standing..

He looked up his phone. 

“ can you please help me with this classroom. It’s A/2/14, and I don’t know where is it. I am new to this place.” She said not looking at the man directly

because no.1:- he was tall enough and
no.2:- she was very shy to look directly at anyone’s face. 
It took a while before she got her response

“You are in building D madam.. your classroom is in building A 2nd floor 14th classroom” the  man said.. 

Ana dared to look up to the source of such heavenly sound.

She internally gawked at the man standing before her but dared not to give any expressions.

The man snapped her out of her thoughts

“ you are going to get late for your lecture madam, please rush.” 

  “ye… yea I should leave.. thank you” Ana said bowing down to the man before her and ran as she saw her watch. She had next 3 minutes left for the lect to commence.
She tried hurrying up, cause getting late for the 1st lect doesn't really sound appealing, does it.

I hope you like it so far.
Please like, comment, and vote.
__________________________________

Next part: First classroom interaction🤭

How do u think it'll be.