A day in his care❤

ANA's POV:

I was eating my breakfast and he was staring at me and smiling.. suddenly his smile disappeared.

“what” I asked..
he got up from his seat opposite mine and then came next to me.

He knelt next to my chair so that we could come in level..  he moved my chair so that I could face him and then held my hand…

“I am sorry Ana..”
I was surprised.. why is he saying sorry..

“I am sorry for behaving the way I did with you in the last few days… I literally did not know you were hurt so bad…”

what was he talking about?… did I say something to him last night?.. Why is he talking like this all of a sudden?

“but promise me one thing Ana.. you will never ever ever leave the way you did last night..”

I remember this part.. leaving the party and going towards Solitude and also on the verge of getting knocked by a car..

I hope he doesn’t know about this.

“I wont ever ever behave with you the way I did Ana.. I promise.. just don’t ever put yourself in any sort of danger becauss of any thoughts that’s troubling you.. You can always come to me… I will always be by your side Ana.”

This man, my prof, was on the verge of crying…
I am sure i have said something last night..

“did I tell anything to you.. You know about my past or something..?”
I really wanted to know, If I have shared my deepest secrets with this person.

ERIC’s POV:

“NO!” I lied “no you didn’t. you did not tell me anything about yourself..”

I did not want her to feel insecure, or feel tricked, or feel exposed with her secrets.

I want her to tell me all about herself only when she voluntarily wants to do it.  She nodded at my response..

“but if there is anything Ana, please tell me.” I patted her head and got up.. 

We finished the breakfast and got up.
“I’ll do the dishes.” Ana offered.

“no..”

“please sir.. I feel bad for being a trouble to you.”

“you aren’t. I love to take care of you.” I am sure she wasn’t expecting it. The expressions on her face said it all.

“you can go have a shower if you want. I’ll be done by then.” I said..

“that’s fine. I’ll leave anyway now..” she said.

“where are you planning to go?” I asked.

“to the hostel.”

“nope. Not now. You leaving yesterday, without saying anything, made a big deal. And I coming to search for you made it even bigger.. People might be perhaps wondering where you were the whole night..”

“so what do you want me to do?”

“Lara has gone to her Aunt’s place and she’ll be back by evening.. I’ll drop you off at her place. Go to the hostel with her. You can perhaps tell you were with them since yesterday…. Anyway you don’t want people having wrong impression about us.” I mocked at her with the last statement.

She rolled her eyes at me hearing that.. this girl….

The rest of the day she was just roaming around the house and going through my books.

I was sitting in my study doing my work and secretly watching over her, because she would just get awkward around me.

After working for a couple of hours I went to my living room. She was lying on my couch and surprisingly she fell asleep. She got bored I guess.

I called Kelvin and asked when would Lara be back.
“At 6 dude.” He replied which was 2hrs from now.

I decided to take her out on lunch..
can this be our 2nd date?

  No, no, no.. I had to think straight.. I wanted to wake her up but I also liked the sight of her sleeping so peacefully.

“ Ana..”I whispered.. no reaction.

“Ana!” I called out loud this time.. no response..

“Ana..!!” I called a little more loudly and shook her up..

“yeahh!! Yes, yes” she woke up confused… 

“lets go out to eat..”I asked..

“its fine sir.. I’ll leave for the hostel..”

“Lara will take more couple of hours..” “ohh”

“lets go..”

She finally agreed.

“Come here. You can select which dress you want.” I took her to another room and opened a wardrobe full of ladies’ dresses.

__________________________________

What the hell are ladies dresses doing in his wardrobe??

Is Eric hiding something??!

Suspicious, isn't it?

__________________________________
That's all for today folks!
I hope you like this chapter

Make sure to
Follow 💗, comment💬, vote ☑ and support 💪