We are together now

ANA’s POV:

Never, in a million years, I could have done, what I did today.
I was scared, I was anxious, But I did not regret it..

I want to know how it feels to be loved, how it feels to be taken care of, how it feels to love someone, how it feels to be with someone who loves us… 

This is very new to me… very different..

I was in my own trail of thoughts, not listening to anything that Lara was saying..
“what is wrong Ana? Where are you lost?” Lara said and shook me up as we were walking..

“nothing”.  “you’re smiling since you are back…. What is it that you are hiding..” I wanted to tell her, but I knew I cannot, atleast not now..   But I hugged her on the streets..

I was so happy… she was taken by surprise..

“thank you…” I said.. “Thank you for taking care of me… and I am sorry for the mess I created yesterday..” I said…

“for that, I am still mad at you.. How can you leave when I clearly asked you to wait? Are you a little kid?” Lara spoke with a little anger in her tone, but I knew I was at fault here. “I m sorry :(”   I said making a puppy face and I genuinely was.

“its ok… as long as you are safe” Kelvin said and I smiled at him.

“yes.. but don’t you dare repeat that again..” lara added.

“I promise.” I said.

I headed with them to their home. It was not a very big space as Eric’s although it was pretty.

  We were there for an hour and Lara and Kelvin basically telling me how frantic the things were yesterday.
And although I heard about it already.. I listened to them.. Lara was the one giving exact details to be honest.

“I think she should go and rest now.” Kelvin said to Lara. 

“I’ll drive her to the dorm.” Lara said..

I reached the dorm at 8:30 pm or so. I was happy. Like really happy..  as always I took a pizza on my way back so that I can eat and process everything that has happened today..
from getting up in Eric’s bed to getting kissed by him, to tell him that I like him, to kissing him back…. 
My mind included all of that.

It was around 10 pm or so when I decided to make up my bed and lie down to sleep, when my phone beeped. It was a message, from HIM.

‘Good night Ana. See you tomorrow. Take care.😘

The message read .

I blushed at the text for a minute. Wondering what should I text.. Just ‘good night’ or ‘good night with a smiley emoticon’ or ‘take care, see you soon’ or WHAT!!!  I didn’t know text can be difficult than tests .

‘good night Eric.❤’

that’s it.
That is all that I texted him.

  Excited for the next day, I had put wide smile and went to bed.

Our timetable was rescheduled back to normal. The senior teachers that had left the previous week were here, which means Prof.Peter was here to. But I was too happy to worry about stuffs like him.

Monday morning and our first lect.. of prof Eric..  I had taken a little extra time to get ready today, but I dared not be late in his lect..

I sat on my usual place with Kelvin and Lara.. And exactly on time my teacher enters..
this guy whom I had developed feelings for, the guy who just confessed to me yesterday, my prof, was here.
I smiled at him the minute he walked in the class..