Another Date?

ANA’s POV:

I was shocked to see the ample amount of ladies’ dresses he had in his wardrobe.
Or I guess I was jealous more than being shocked…

Did this mean he had a girlfriend?

“why do you have these in here.” I face- palmed myself internally…

why can’t I control my tongue.

He raised an eyebrow at me and gave a smirk.
“Are you getting jealous Ms. Grace” he asked.. 

I was shocked at the realization that I perhaps am jealous and curious..

“no” I lied..  but I couldn’t see him directly in his eyes.

He came closer and bent to come to my height..

“I like these crimson cheeks that you have after you blush or when you are embarrassed at moments like these..”

There was this certain wave of heat that rushed throughout my body. He was unexpectedly coming very close to me today and I was not used to this close approximation.

Especially from the man I liked.
Whattt nooo…  don’t trust my inner lady.

“where are you lost Ana?” he said again bringing me out of my thoughts..

“umm.. noo… I was just curious…  I didn’t know you have ladies coming in here..”
I mocked.. trying to play reverse psychology now..

“You are making this sound so bad Ana.” He said and nodded in disapproval.

“this is my sister’s room.” “ohhh.. she stays in here..?” I asked confused, like where is she on a Sunday..

“no she doesn’t stay here. She stays a couple of hours away from here.. but her workplace is close to my home.. so she often shows up if its late at night at work, or if she is too lazy to drive..” he explained…

   And finally everything was calm in my head.
I was no more jealous

“ohh okay.” I said..

“hmm.. now select one of these and get dressed.. I’ll wait for you outside.” He said and left.

I selected a deeper shade of yellow off shoulder dress. It was not full length; just above my knees. And although i don’t like wearing make up, I did a slight amount of makeup, idk why.. I just did..

I guess for my 2nd date.
Ignore my inner lady, she speaks nonsense.

But the truth..
whatever.

I went out. He was dressed casually in a black t shirt and jeans..
‘did I dress too much?’ I started thinking.
‘perhaps I should also had taken a casual top..’

“you look beautiful” He said…

“can I just go get changed… I am overdressed.”

I panicked and turned around.. he leaned forward and held my hand,

“you look perfect. Don’t change. Lets go.” And he took my hand and we left his apartment.

We went to this restaurant called “FOOD FOR MILES AND SMILES”.
Too big of a name I guess. 
Well I don’t want to be judgemental.

“lets go” he said as he unfastened his seat belt. We went inside, and as expected it was a little too crowded; probably because it was a Sunday.

“This place is generally crowded because we have the airport close by. So most of the travellers, who have travelled for 'miles', stop here to eat.” He told. I guess hence the name.

  We luckily found an empty spot to sit. “you can order whatever you like.” He smiled at me and went back to read his menu.

“may I take your order sir?” the waiter came.

“I’ll like to have vegetable paella and….” He turned to me “did you decide?”

I wanted to order some noodles like I always do, but seeing him eat healthy I felt guilty..

“umm… vegetable lasagna… I guess” I said..
“ok cool” Eric said..  “Also.. a bowl of minestrone soup.” Eric added.

The food was undoubtedly awesome. I hardly get to eat healthy and delicious at the same time. So I was happy about this.

We ate talking about his sister, his job, until we finally reached to what happened last night and how he got to know about me leaving the party, and what Shellna commented, and how he managed to find  me and how much Lara was crying and stuff. I was guilty to know how much trouble I had caused.. and yet surprised that he was not mad at me.

“I am sorry.. I made a mess yesterday.. and troubled all of you.”
I was so sorry…

“just don’t do this again Ana.. no matter how mad you are at me.. just don’t leave.” He said looking directly at me.

How did he know I was mad at him and that is why I left.. I must’ve definitely said something yesterday.

“I won’t do this again.” I promised..

ERIC’s POV:

I smiled at her response. I relieved the tension from my shoulders I didn’t know I was holding. My phone rang. It was a call from Kelvin.

“excuse me.” I got up to attend the call.

“heyy bro..!” kelvin spoke.. I forget he is my student sometimes when he is so informal.

“Lara left her aunt’s place. She’ll be here within 30 to 45 mins..” he said.. “alright  thanks.” I said and disconnected.

__________________________________

That's all for the day folks...

I hope you like this
Please make sure to follow 💗, comment 💬,  vote☑ and support 💪❤

Next chapter: Ana's reply to him.