This was not how I had imagined

ERIC's POV:

“so all set for tomorrow morning.” I asked Ana, Kelvin and Lara gathering my books, as my last lect of the day finished in their class.

“no!!” we have so much to yet shop..” Lara cried.

“how are you planning to go to the bus station tomorrow?” I turned to Ana.

“I wish I could come with you.. but…”  Ana shrugged.

“umm.. how about all four of us go together.. use my name instead.” Kelvin cut her off in between.

AWESOME KELVIN.

“I guess we can do that.” I said.

“ok” Ana said.

“I’ll pick all of you at Kelvin’s place then.” I said.

“deal!” Kelvin reassured.

ANA’s POV:

We all were waiting at Kelvin’s place for Eric to come get us.
Our bus was at 11 and we had to reach the  bus station at 10. At 9.23 am I saw a black audi come our way.

It was his car.

He was wearing a grey t shirt and jeans. I love to see him in his casual attire.

Lara looked at me and raised her eyebrows giving me a subtle smile and mouthing HOT.  I blushed. 

I sat ahead with him and Lara and Kelvin sat behind together.  “I hope we reach there on time” Eric said.

“how many buses are we taking” Kelvin asked. “3 at the most.”

“And which bus shall you be in sir?” Lara asked with laughter audible in her voice.

He smiled at her question and looked at me.

After giving a second glance in the rear mirror, he held my hand and winked. And as always, I couldn’t help but blush.

We were almost on time and most of the students were already there. Some of them were murmuring of us coming together with Eric. But I was too happy to pay heed to them.

  Mrs. Jenna had come instead of Mrs. Luna. She was a young, around 25- 28 year old prof in our colg teaching Music.  And to be honest, I hadn’t seen her around much.

Eric: I thought Mrs. Luna is joining us!

J: ah! She couldn’t join us.. her son got  admitted to the hospital last night, so…

E: ohh… I hope he’s doing well..

J: yes, there’s nothing to worry about. Are u not happy to see me tho?

I eyed at him… he smiled at her.

“everyone's here?” Eric asked.

J:  “yes. We just need to take roll calls.” Eric nodded in response.

“alright divide yourself in groups of 30 in each bus.” Eric announced after our attendance was taken, and signalled the 3 of us to wait with a very subtle movement of his head so as to not get notice by others.

  When most of the people were gone, we left for bus no. 3. 

“I’ll go in bus no.3” Eric said to Ms. Jenna  “I can go in bus 2, but what about bus 1?”

“I’ll take care of that.” We turned around to see the source of sound. And yes it was Prof. Peter.

  Uhh ohh.

I looked at Eric and he was staring at Peter, dead, straight.

“I thought you weren’t coming?” Ms. Jenna  asked.

“Ahh.. how couldn’t I? I am in the management department, plus none of you two have been on a trip like this with students, so who is more experienced here?”  he smiled at us.

I sighed and started moving towards the bus.

“you can join Ms. Jenna in bus no.2, girls” Prof. peter told me and Lara.

“it’s a trip, Mr. Peter. We should just let the kids be. Hmm?” Eric interrupted.

P: “right. Let’s go Ms Jenna.”

J: “hm, yaa sure.”

All four of us looked at each other, not very excited about the trip anymore.

“let’s not spoil our mood hm?” Eric said trying to stay calm.

ERIC’s POV:

This was not how I imagined my first trip with my girl would go like. Everything was great until now.

I was not very ecstatic either about the trip anymore, along with these 3 students.

“I’ll be seated ahead, you can go sit with Kelvin and Lara behind.. okay?” I told Ana. She nodded in response.

“you’ll be alright, won’t you?” I asked her.

“yes, don’t worry. Let’s not spoil our trip here.” I smiled at her reassurance.

I stood next to the door of the bus facing the students. Everyone talking and chatting around took me a while to grab their attention.

“alright so listen here everyone.” I announced clapping my hands together and holding them in the reverse prayer position. “the journey is a long one so make sure you get yourself comfortable before we leave. We still have 10 minutes for the departure, so anyone who needs to use the washroom, or so, can go now.” I said pointing towards the door.

The students started looking around and a couple of them got up to leave.

“alright.” I said once they left. “the entire trip is two days long, I hope you are aware of this!” they nodded in response.

“yes?” I asked wanting words in reply.

“yes sir” they said in chorus.

“good. And the entire trip in meant for your fun and experience, but make sure, you don’t do things that will put yourself and the others in danger. Although we have 3 professors in here, your safety, is still in your hands. So enjoy yourself while still being in your limits, and don’t do anything that you’ll regret.” I finished my instructions.

“okay sir” the students assured.

__________________________________
And that's all for the day guys

I hope you liked it so far
Please make sure to vote, comment, support